Talk about buff your heart out....

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by BlazinBlazer Guy, Dec 24, 2008.

1. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

http://www.mlive.com/kzgazette/news/index.ssf/2008/12/paw_paw_mi_police_try_to_deter.html

[​IMG]

PAW PAW -- A heart, possibly a human heart, was found in a car wash in Paw Paw on Monday, police said.
    Investigators are trying to determine whether it is a human heart or an animal heart.
    In what the village's police chief called a "bizarre" incident, the owner of Soapy's Car Wash, 621 W. Michigan Ave., found the heart lying in one of the business' manual wash bays.
    "We're obviously hoping it's an animal," Police Chief Patrick W. Alspaugh said. "The two doctors locally have told us it could be a human heart and cannot tell us one way or the other it's animal or human ... If it's a human heart, that prompts the question, 'Then where's the body?'"
    Alspaugh said police found the heart after responding at about 1 p.m. Monday to a report that the business owner had found what appeared to be a heart sitting on the floor of a car-wash stall.
    "The owner advised he has had animal parts and hair left in the wash bays in the past, but this was not the case this time. The only thing there was a large heart," Paw Paw said in a news release issued Wednesday.
    Alspaugh said police took the heart to a local animal clinic where a veterinarian was unable to determine if it belonged to an animal or human. The next stop was a local cardiologist who told police the organ was "consistent in size to a human heart," but also could make no final determination.
    Now, Alspaugh said, police are awaiting news from forensic scientists at Lansing's Sparrow Hospital where the police chief took the heart for examination Tuesday.
    Alspaugh said Wednesday police do not know when they'll hear back from the forensic scientists.
    "It's different," Alspaugh said of incident. "You don't often just see a heart lying in the corner of a car wash bay ... In my 30 years of law enforcement, I don't think I've ever covered anything like this.
    "Obviously, we have to find out where it came from."

:hsugh:

2. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

probably a pig heart

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

I guess that beats the sex toy catalog and remote control with vibrating egg I once found in a married female customer's car.

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

5. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Dude, get your girl to keep the vibrating egg in her during sex, thats amazing feeling! Sorry if thats too graphic for TBRO

6. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

:kdubb: :boink: