LGBT Tales from Manhunt/justguys/other sites

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Naturally Baked, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

So I like being an asshole on these sites. I leave my face blocked out and get stuff like this

--------------------------------------------------
    On Mon 15 Jun 2009 02:50 AM, c***** wrote:

> Whats under the mask

I responded with, You'll never know

2. Naturally Baked

ibcoolstory

3. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

you end up in california on "a business trip" lol

4. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

that was me you jerk :wtc:

5. Naturally Baked

you don't look a thing like this monster

6. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

lets make out

7. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

manhunt lol

8. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

i had a guy that kept trying to add me on whatever social site we were both on (facebook, loopt, hookup sites..etc)
    i always rejected his friend requests or ignored his messages for all of the them, but he kept on sending them all the time. i thought it was creepy.

then i met him in person a few weeks ago and he's a really nice guy. turns out he's just new in town and doesn't know anyone. he was just trying to make friends
    :hs:

9. Naturally Baked

you fuckin asshole!

10. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

Still yet something always sketches me out with those type of people, a little clingy and creepy.

11. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

My best:

Maybe its part of having my sexuality listed in my profile, IDK. Occasionally I will get messages from 'straight' men wanting to fool around. There was this one guy who was trying to get me to come over. We had messaged each other a few times one night and I was thinking about it. I got busy with the week and didnt really check MySpace much. The last message he had sent me was how he was 'so hard', um, no, I dont care. Go jack off or something, thats not going to make me want to meet. All men get hard and most of us know how to take care of it.

Tonight (08/02/08) he sends me how he can tell I am not interested and sorry for bothering me. I dont need an attention whore, and I am not going to be available whenever he wants to get off. I delete his messages and unfriend him.

He sends me: i hope you get what is coming to you. ur a fucken ass hole and a god damn liar. i hope you get diseases and stuff from some punk ass bitches that lie to you like to did to me

He had his personal website address shown as his profile picture. I wanted to piss him off for what he said. Im sorry if your horny, Mr. Straight guy, dont talk to me like that and expect me to care, not even a little bit. Here is an idea, go fuck your wife!

Anyway, I whois his domain name and send this to him: I set the subject of the message to his address, I knew he would notice that and not delete it.
    Personally, I dont live on the internet. I spend a few hours here at night. I have a life, friends, etc. The idea of a hookup, if even a one time thing is fun. I was going to go along with it, until I started getting "Im so hard right now". I dont know you IRL and that is a little bit of a turn off, Im not your personal fuck toy. Perhaps if we had done something it would be different.

Anyway, maybe Mr. Straight guy should be the one being more careful as your contact info is available on the internet. Wouldnt want people finding out that you do guys, now would you?

Go back to women, the men dont need you.

Below was all of his info. Name, address, phone, etc.

He comes back minutes later with:
    so how ur a stalker huh? how did you get my information?

I probably should have blocked him there. Looking back on where the message went, it would have been more fun to keep him wondering.

I reply: Your fucking domain name is your profile picture. A whois in Google tells me who owns the domain. I ran it when you basically told me to fuck off and die.

Am I a stalker? I have better things to do with my time, sorry.

He responds back: IF i ever hear from you or see a message from you i will call the police. i dont want to hear from you again. and dont message back. ur a freak and a stalker.

I feel special. I have never had anyone threaten to call the cops on me for stalking. He is still probably going to be freaked out for a few days. Maybe I will have helped the gay community by keeping this asshole out of it.

12. Naturally Baked

I fucking hate "straight" guys....so dumb

and the kid im talking to right now is "bi"...little does he know hes actually just "gay"

13. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

:rofl::rofl::rofl: