TAT Taking piercing out...?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robbinthehood, Dec 3, 2004.

1. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

I have both of my ears done, and I am in the process of stretching my lobes. My job has this gay ass policy where guys can't wear two earrings, they're only allowed to have one in. So i was just wondering if i took my earring out if it would be affected at all over a 4-5 hour period while i work? Right now I am at a 10ga but plan on moving to an 8ga soon. When i go to 8ga will it not be good at all for me to take it out just 3 nights a week for a few hours at a time?

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

It might slow the process down slightly of stretching up, but you should still be able to maintain the size. I have to take mine out on occasion for work..and its about 8 hour periods of time. I have no trouble putting them back in later.

3. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

I take mine out when I am in uniform. That is an 8 hour day. It is not a pain to put them back in. Some times the back or the hole gets tight, but not to the point it is painful.

4. RJ

RJ Guest

yea over a 4-5hr period you shouldnt have any problems... if you worried just have a warm bath and they should slide in no problem then

5. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

alright thanks for the quick info......i heart you guys