taking out girls that you dont have much interest in, just to work on skills?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Apr 19, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

here is the basic run down of my dating life. Im 24 almost done with college,taking so long because of a business i own etc. Im average looking, work hard,make a decent living and generally nice to all girls. my problem is that I dont know how to talk to them for the worth of shit! I get really nervous, mess it up, kinda shy,but i do have confidence in myself. I have some girls who that I took out a couple nice looking and nice girls,but i wasnt really into them. I dont have any friends that are girls, cause i feel i cant keep them interested. What im basically trying to ask and do, would it be a waste of time to actually take some of this chicks out just to practice my social skills etc? I took a beautiful one out a few weeks ago,but she seemed like she was really concerned with how much money i made, got really drunk/loud, but when sober seems nice just to much of apartier for me. Take her out again even though i would pursue anything, just to work on what game i dont have?

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

That is one of the best ways to master talking to women.

When I come up with a new story or new way to make a girl laugh, I usually try it out on any girl I see, ugly or cute, before I try it on a girl I really want.

I used to have a huge problem (and I still do sometimes, but I have to force myself) with eye contact. To help myself, I went out on a date with a girl I wouldn't date (not ugly, but not cute --- just okay) and kept eye contact with her the whole night. (Not in a creepy "I'm going to rape you" stare, but you understand. I kept eye contact when appropriate, and then some.)

The hardest thing I ever did, and I learned this from the master himself, David D, was to go to a strip club, get a lap dance, and tell the stripper you want her to maintain eye contact with you THE WHOLE TIME. It took me a couple strippers to actually do it, but I did it. If you can stare down a beautiful naked girl dancing on you, a dinner date is easy.

Back to subject, yes, do it. A comedian will tell his jokes in front of a small audience before telling a big audience, and this is no different.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

Thanks Socrates for the clear reply i was looking for. I know my questions might not have been as straight forward,but your answer was the one i was kinda thinking would come about my topic. I just wasnt sure if this was the best way to proceed,but i think you cleared this up quite nicely.:)

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, the only thing I'd add here is that if it were me, I wouldn't take the same girl out too many more times. You don't want her to get a wrong impression, become attached, or whatever. Don't lead her on.

5. Shep762

Shep762 OT Supporter

I became attached to the one i was "practicing" with :hs:

6. NCS

NCS Active Member

personally i practice on everyone, hot, not too hot, etc.

however, and im sure some will confirm, really good game does not work on unattractive girls because they have self-esteem issues. so while i say yes, PRACTICE on everyone, don't pay attention to any negative feedback from "the wrong type of girl"

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: you sound like my brother... he just wants to date girls now and again, although have it remain commitment-less. ;)

my opinion? sure, go for it. why not play the field?

8. Isamu

Isamu New Member

usually really good 'game' works to well on the not so pretty girls :rofl:
    but I too agree, practice away. and Socrates.. :werd:

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

nono... you try making a flirty joke about how an unnattractive girl needs to lose a pound. it wont work, she'll get offended :)

i was at a party the other day and a very popular, great looking girl was there and she had a belt with sea shells on it.
    me: "thats a really interesting belt"
    her: "thanks"
    me: "you must love the beach"
    her: "i do!!!"
    me: "so are you more of a surfing-beach person or a tanning-beach person?"
    her: "tanning, definetely"
    me: "well thats nice, but it wount help you lose an extra pound or two"
    her: "omg you're such an asshole!" *laughs*
    her all over me

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Well it should be pretty obvious that you don't use "neg hits" on girls who aren't that good-looking... :hsugh:

11. deznutz

deznutz New Member

:rolleyes: Thats when i get slapped

12. NCS

NCS Active Member

then you're voice tone, eye contact, + body language aren't right.

13. BlazinBlazer Guy

:hsugh: that is NOT good game.

14. show

show New Member

no that's actually pretty good game, neg-hitting works very well

15. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

yea, and in fact, here's the gyst of the way the conversation should go:

you(setting the bait): hey, what's up?
    girl(natural reaction): oh not much. how about you?
    you(first offense): you're a cunt
    girl(offended): OMG! you're so mean! i dont even know you!
    you(fake apology): haha, no im just kidding. you're a good sport, tho
    girl(natural reaction): haha, well that's good. i try!
    you(the kill): you see, what i meant to say was that you're the most hideous, disgusting creature ive ever met, and judging by the look on your face, you're one of the dumber people ive ever come across. i can only hope that science comes to a point so as the doctors can abort women like you before they defile this planet with their presence.
    her(natural reaction): make love to me!

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

:rofl: What the fuck?? Have you ever actually MET a girl in real life? I've never met a girl who would react like that, talk like that, or even think like that. The minute you pulled that "you're a cunt" line, you'd either be getting bitched out and walked away from, or be getting your ass kicked. :hsugh:

17. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

:rofl::rofl:

18. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

lolol

19. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Neg-hitting does work very well, but it has to be done right.

The only problem with NCS's neg-hit example, the "but it won't help you lose a pound or two" is that that is an insult, rather than a neg. In my experiences, insults, if said in a playful way, still work wonders.

A proper neg-hit, is supposed to sound like a compliment gone wrong. The most classic example is saying "I like your nails, are they real? .... Oh, well they still look nice anyways."

After trying a few neg-hits, the one that works best for me is the "kind of hot" neg. I'll find the easiest thing to criticize on a girl, usually her hair, and say something like "I don't like your hair up/down, but you're still kind of hot though." --- she'll usually say something like "haha, thanks!" in a sarcastic tone, but it works.

That being said, insults can still work sometimes. Here is sort of an insult that works:

If a girl isn't wearing make-up, say "You should wear make-up a lot more." and SMILE. Asshole thing to say, but girls don't like assholes, right?

If she IS wearing make-up, say "You wear too much make-up. Make-up is supposed to ENHANCE beauty, not hide it."

20. johnny

johnny shit, baby

it works

21. LoneGunner

LoneGunner New Member

well, how do you approach a random girl?

22. BlazinBlazer Guy

You - "Damn, baby, what's with them dark circles under your eyes??"

Her - "huh?"

You - "Oh I know... you must be tired, cause you was runnin' through my dreams ALLLL night last night!!"

:mamoru: (I kid, I kid)

23. NCS

NCS Active Member

while i get what you're talking about what is neg-hitting? "negative-hitting?"

yes, i was giving a very genuine warm smile when i said that line. in my experience, three things need to be guaged correctly when doing this kind of stuff.

1. how confident, outgoing, and "good" the girl is.
    2. body language/facial expression
    3. the impact of the words.

so assuming the girl is up to being your sparring partner, the harder the words hit, the more your body language has to be 'friendly'.

in other words, if i'm going to say somethign "mean" like that, i give very warm body language and facial expressions. If i use the "neg-hits" as in socrates' example, i will usually keep a straight face.

that night i was out that was by far the most "insulting" thing i said to a girl. however the target i picked was perfect for it. she was one of the hosts of the party, and therefore the center of attention from a social standpoint. on top of that, she was very good looking and a positive person. you guys, it worked.

24. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Actually, that is VERy good game. Why? Simply because he noticed something about her that had sentimental or personal value. He did NOT make the mistake most guys make which is to say "You're really hot" or something else. He took a genuine interest in something ABOUT her, made a connection to her PERSONAL life by using his brain and actually *thinking* for a moment. This clearly established himself as someone with well developed social skills, and he made it clear he was not some jerk. Then he poked fun at her in a way that was clearly not offensive to her. She laughed and that was the point.

As mentioned, practice on everyone. You'll find out that a lot of people simply don't have ANY social skills. If someone doesn't laugh, they may simply be having a bad day or just have no sense of humor. Don't take everything personally. But yes, go practice. Cashiers, waitresses AND waiters, folks at the drive through, other customers in line with you, people in elevators ... talk to whoever you can. What do you have to lose? Not like you're going to see them ever again.

25. NCS

NCS Active Member

^^

when people don't have humor i let them know. sometimes ill be cold and just ask where their sense of humor went.

and by the way guys, use as few "lines" as possible. they are dangerous tools. they may not fit your style and you end up looking like a jackass or someone who is actually using a line. the best material is the stuff you come up with at the moment, because it is YOU. its your blend of humor, teasing, etc, and even if it may not look as good as a "line" you read in some book or see a friend use, a girl will respond 10x better to it because she can see you're not faking anything and just being real