takes hours for him to cum with condom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OhFourTwoThree, Aug 9, 2006.

1. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

My boyfriend and I recently decided to use condoms. I don't want to go on BC because of side effects (I was on it before). He warned me that it takes him a long time to cum on condoms. Well it took him two hours to cum. I don't mind a long session sometimes but not every time. I asked him why it took him so long and he says that sex with a condom isn't as good for him so that's why it's longer/harder for him to cum. I wonder if we're going to have 2 hour sessions every time now. :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

there are ultra thin condoms so that might be an option...how long have you been dating? and what are the side effects you don't like...cause all types of BC are different :big grin:

3. OhFourTwoThree

I have tried (without a condom on) and it only hurts me because he is so big. His length is probably 7 inches and he's very thick.

4. OhFourTwoThree

How strong are ultra thin condoms? My bf is pretty thick so I am afraid of ultra thin condoms tearing on us.

We've been dating for the past few months.

I gain a lot of weight on BC and I also experience migraines off/on.

5. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

I can never cum with a fucking condom...I mean I can but not always. I've mostly been in ltrs with bc so I've only had to use a jimmy hat the first few times but they pretty much suck. I've always wanted to try one of those super thin urethane ones. my company actually developed a material for one (no free samples though, just a trojan hat).

6. JohnnyB683

JohnnyB683 New Member

Condoms suck...but use them anyways and learn to give good head to finish him off

7. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

yeah but the problem most girls have with that is yer dick tastes like condom after sex.

8. JohnnyB683

JohnnyB683 New Member

It's better than tasteing like herpes

9. NotDave

NotDave New Member

experiment with different condoms. i use crown condoms but they may be too tight for him since you said that he is very 'thick'

10. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

Proceed with a hand job.

11. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

use thin condoms

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

13. OhFourTwoThree

I guess we can try thin condoms. I just hope they don't break on us.

I thought about getting the IUD but I don't like the idea of keeping a copper wire in me plus your period becomes a lot heavier. Again, he's pretty big so I also afraid that it will be unsafe to have sex with an IUD in me.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

its my understanding that most peoples periods get lighter, or even go away. why would sex be unsafe?

15. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

you are being pretty stupid. you have to give him the buttsechs now

16. OhFourTwoThree

The pill tends to make periods lighter but not the IUD. I am afraid that the IUD would injure him and/or me because of his size.

17. OhFourTwoThree

What is buttsechs?

18. big 1

big 1 New Member

LMAO.....the IUD goes in your uterus, the guys penis goes up your cervix. Therefore you/him wont actaully FEEL his penis touching the IUD....

19. OhFourTwoThree

From my understanding, you have to regularly check to see if the IUD is properly placed. Therefore, it can't be that far up into your uterus.

20. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You are pretty misinformed about the IUD. The IUD is placed in your uterus but there is a small string that hangs out of your cervix (which the man can't really feel during sex-at least that's what my husband claimed). The length of the string is how you check to see if your IUD is in the correct position.

There are two types of IUDs, copper and the Mirena. The copper IUD is effective for up to 10 years and has very little effect on your period. The Mirena IUD is a hormone based IUD and women generally experience lighter periods/no periods within a year when using this type. Here is some more infor on IUDs http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/medicalinfo/birthcontrol/pub-contraception-iud.xml

big1, the penis doesn't actually go up your cervix ;) The penis goes in your vagina. The cervix is fairly "closed off" until you are in labor (when it dialates to allow the baby to pass through). Here's a picture for reference.
    [​IMG]