Take 60 seconds to save our supplements from fatass politicans

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Jeff Merr, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

"On May 26, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) introduced a bill that would ban DHEA, a vital dietary supplement that provides many important health benefits. Last year the government banned prohormone and ephedra supplements, and they won’t rest until all nutritional supplements are regulated and sold by big pharmaceutical companies. This is our last chance to prevent Congress from taking DHEA off our shelves and to stop these ill-informed politicians in their tracks.

Your help is needed immediately! Join us along with the Sports & Fitness Supplement Association (SFSA) in sending a message to Washington today. Take 60 seconds to send lawmakers an e-mail, and together we can keep this safe and effective dietary supplement legal and preserve your freedom to choose dietary supplements. " - BN

http://www.saveoursupplements.org

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Writing e-mails didn't keep PH's from being banned and its not going to do shit here. Like I said before, lobbyist groups giving lots of money to politicians > people on the internet sending form letters.

And the general public doesn't really care about this kind of stuff. Although I hate to see it happen.

3. Larry Lex

Larry Lex New Member

Maybe the politicians are doing us an indirect favor. The average gymrat pisses away too much of his money on useless supps so perhaps having more and more bans will get people to go back to the basics. If they go after whey powder next though, I will eat my words.

4. joy division

joy division New Member

But when I was growing up my mommy said that I can make a difference!!

:wtc:

5. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

yeah it definitely doesn't make a difference...i sent an email about a week ago and 2 days later i get a response form letter about the [size=-1]Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act [/size] (DSHEA).......morons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.