Taint

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by El Slotho, Nov 19, 2003.

1. El Slotho

El Slotho Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

And the usual disclaimer that this all sucks and isn't worth your time is always in effect.

What a weekend. My friend Carmen and I drove down to Connecticut and stopped first at XX Tuning to check out their 350Z dyno day, and then proceeded down to Speed Technik in Norwalk, CT where the true, real, cream dream supreme™ treat of the day awaited us: A drive in their 415 whp RS6 supercar. While we were there, we took advantage of their electrical expertise and had Carmen's V1 hardwired. On the way home, we ran through the Berlin Turnpike and clowned a B5 S4, AMG C43, and an E39 540i on the way home.

Pics

Speed Technik Shop/Car Pics

XX Tuning 350 Z Dyno Day pics

Video

The Long Video of the entire roadtrip (40 MB)

Procharged 350Z drops 380+ whp (8 MB)

Speed Technik RS6 (10 MB)

Speed Technik 12-second Evolution VIII (5 MB)

A word on the RS6 - That thing is a total joke. While driving it, I noticed that while one is always aware of the car's considerable heft, its ludicrous power announces itself with neck-breaking acceleration regardless of its weight. In fact, due to the comfort and luxury of the car, it probably doesn't feel quite as fast as truly is - if such a thing is possible. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

I am thinking about a Valentine. My friend swares by his Passport. Since you undoubtedly speed, what works better IYO?

3. El Slotho

The Valentine is so much better that it is barely a comparison. I have seen them both hooked up to the same windshield and watched the Valentine ID a cop/speed trap a good three (in one case it was 8-10) seconds before the Passport. I am finally getting mine this Christmas....now that they aren't the size of a house. :big grin:

4. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

I need that RS6........Oh god thats one awsome car.

5. Dexteh

Dexteh Guest

damn nice. lovin the Z, but the M's are best of all :big grin:

6. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Did you come down 95? :eek3: i think i saw you in New Haven. :o i was going the other way, didn't get a good look.

7. El Slotho

You probably did. I usually take the Merritt until the 95 connector in Milford, but this time we said screw it and just stayed on 95 the whole way down. :big grin:

8. elysium

elysium Guest

Excellent media as always Slotho! :bigthumb:

I'm not a huge fan of EVO's, but something about that yellow one in your pics/vids just made it seem really really mean:

[​IMG]