t3 for those that atke it...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by XsLiCk, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

is it worth buying? any side effects...

2. Mass

Mass Active Member

If i were you, id only take 15-20mcg in the mornin just to speed up your metabolism a tad, I wouldnt go over that.

3. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

dont have it... i was just asking up on it

4. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

i used t3 up to 400mcg

dropped fat and my thyroid is still working fine

Just got mine tested

1.86 my TSH was

5. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

thanks, yoda

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

400mcg of T3 will send you into tachychardia. Your heart will go past its maximum rate. Perhaps the poster was thinking of 400mcg of T4, and was not trying to kill the questioner? ;) Don't go over 100mcg, and even that level requires that you carefully step the dosage up. It might be possible to work your way up to 400mcg over a long length of time, but then you'd have a seriously repressed thyroid, and I'd hate to be in that position. It would be a bitch to get over that.

I had a Dr. in Moscow that worked for NASA. Apparently they play around with thyroid in microgravity because it slows your metabolism? :shrug: Anyway, he told me a rule of thumb that I have found to be very helpful. when you wake up, before you get out of bed, take your pulse. If it is over 100, do not take ANY T3 that day. Just skip it. Otherwise you're putting yourself at risk for a complication that could mean hospital, or worse.

All the talk on the sites about stepping down the dose to aid a return to normal production is bullshit. Stop whenever you want, and you'll start recovering your normal functioning immediately. But you need to understand that you are going to feel SHITTY for a while. No two ways about it. T3 is a motherfucker. Kinda like vodka. Its great while you're on it... but the hangover is a motherfucker.

Take it in divided doses, that way if your heartrate freaks out you have less time to wait until it goes down. This will probably happen at least once your first T3 cycle. Thats what brolies mean by "experience."

Start with 10 or 15mcg, once or twice a day. Work up from there. Be careful. And I'm assuming you're taking this with gear to prevent muscle loss, otherwise forget it.

And no, its not worth it.

7. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

people take some strong shit for no reason. :o

8. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

t3 should be used by people with serious muscle mass. Also unless your trying to compete and get sub 5% theres no need for it. Eat strict and do some friggin cardio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.