t-mobile sidekick..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Quick, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Quick

Quick Guest

anyone know when the new sidekick will be out? the back button broke on mine and they only send out refurbs. argg i dont want something else someone broke and sent in!! any tmo reps in here??

[​IMG]

2. ciph4

ciph4 New Member

I've been hearing possibly August but that's what they said when the switch from Black & White to Color was going on and the release was delayed to like October\November. It looks pretty nice though. You can probably find a better answer at www.hiptop.com

3. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I'm on my 6th one, the refurbs look/act brand new. I'm on my 6th due to 3 wheels broken, 1 backlight problem, and 2 speaker not working. The refurbs are not that bad at all. Same problems as the new ones

4. Quick

Quick Guest

hmmmmm.. ok. fuck it.. refurb it is. its hell trying to use the back button. and my wheel is giving out on me too. wont light up or press for eneter and scroll goes on and off.

5. Enkidu

Enkidu New Member

I've ha dmine almost a year and the 5th or 6th is on the way right now.

If it wasn;t for fast tmobile service I would have given up on it, they overnight it and pay for return postage, it's nice. :bigthumb:

6. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

wtf, i'm waiting on my first replacement right now. screen went out after 6 months, but they told me it would be up to 25 business days