T-Mobile + Blackberry 8800 = ?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by dstar, Sep 10, 2007.

1. dstar

dstar it's the motherfucking remix. OT Supporter

Aug 10, 2004
    My school internet is so fucking slow...I want to get a blackberry to replace my sidekick3, and one of the main reasons is so I can use the blackberry as a bluetooth modem through my macbook, essentially to grab torrents and use the net on the road.

Opinions on the phone? How's the GPS?
  2. SeanJhn9

SeanJhn9 Active Member OT Supporter

Jun 1, 2004
    i have/had one and it was awesome! the gps is pretty sweet, but i live in a smaller city so i had no use for it, the email on it was :bowdown:

i just recently changed to a wing, there was nothing wrong w/ the BB, i just wanted to give the wing a try, and for now i'm pretty impressed w/ it, mainly because of the wi-fi, another thing that was kickass about the BB is the battery lasted a week before it needed to be recharged, and i texted quite a bit

i've got mine for sale if interested, send me an offer, there's nothing wrong w/ it, i put on a clear cover over the whole phone 2 days after i got it, so its in immaculate shape, the only problem is the cover is starting to come up in a few places, but the screen/back is still protected fine..i can have pics as well if interested

oh, and its an unlocked version, so its got cingular branded on the bottom