System is ALMOST ready to go in! :excited:

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by fst89lx, Feb 20, 2003.

1. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

I will take pics when its all in, for now its going to be a pair of DD9012's each w/ a DEI 1100D amp. They are in a 5cubic foot (net) enclosure tuned to ~35hz shit should pound real nice :)

I have had the damn subs and amps sitting on my bedroom floor for like 8 months I am just too fucking lazy to put it all together :(

Hopefully tomorrow My father and I will be finishing up the box and wrapping it in vinyl. Then I have to route the 0 wire, hook up my dist blocks and RCA's and I should be in business.

Other than the fact that I am going to need a new alt :wtc:

BTW this is in an ext cab ranger.

2. 04

04 Guest

:eek: Holy shit man. Your going to be deaf in less than a day! :big grin:

3. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

WHAT!???

Ah well whattaya gonna do eh?? I am kinda scared tho as I had one of them hooked up for a while 2.75^3 enclosure tuned to 32hz w/ one of the DEI's and my ears would hurt on certain songs... two just might be too brutal but we will have to see.

I am also going to have to bite the bullet and replace my stock speakers sometime as well.... But they aren't blown yet and will have to suffice until the $$ comes.

4. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

wow..
    praise the heavens soemone with an actual system i can be jealous of!

DD and DEI much better than any of this show shit that pops up so often around here...

I hate seeing Mobile Ent. Mag with all that stupid system crap in there...multi thousand dollar systems put in by companies that dont know a thing about spl but know if something looks nice that the sound doesnt matter..

props to a great system now get pictures up!

AC

5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

at times i miss my spl system at times

so i htink ill wire ti up in my dorm