syntax olevia lcd hdtv info and feedback please

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by chansigril, Jul 10, 2006.

1. chansigril

chansigril not an og, just a g OT Supporter

i finally got the go ahead for the new tv and i think this is the brand and type of tv i'm going with, but wanted some owner feedback first; i was also hoping ot could answer a question for me cause it's got me puzzled.

are there any potential downfalls to a lcd hdtv besides the possibility of dead pixels? maintenance costs, other issues i should be aware of? has anyone had to replace a lamp yet, or aware of the cost and difficulty of doing so?

finally, can somebody tell me the difference between the lt32hvm and the lt32hve, besides the weight?

i couldn't find one according to syntax's website :hsugh: i must be missing something :dunno:

link to comparison at syntax's website

is one hd ready and the other hd built-in? that's what i'm thinking but not according to amazon, both are hd ready. same story with the 37" ones, there is a lt37hve and a lt37hvs, only the hvs is listed on syntax's website but i couldn't find any difference between them on amazon.

any feedback at all regarding either the 32" or 37" is appreciated, even the 42" altho i don't think i'll be going that large :hs:

thanks folks :)

2. chansigril

chansigril not an og, just a g OT Supporter

why did this get moved to an audio forum? i tried to find the proper forum for it, but i don't think the audio forum is it :dunno:

i'm talking tv here :wtc: