GUN Swords

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by qwer9182, Jun 10, 2003.

1. qwer9182

qwer9182 Guest

I have tried searching this forum for threads relating to swords and there doesn't seem to be much discussion on the topic. Anyone here likes swords as much as I do? If you have them please post pictures whether they be antiques, fuctional reproductions, or decorative wallhangers. Call me crazy, but I'd choose a sword over a gun any day.

2. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i have sword hanging on my wall above my headboard. it's nothing fancy, just some cheap spanish steel bastard i saw a long time ago and liked. blades really don't get discussed in here. they were at the inception of the forum, but that died off. every now and then, the tomahawk thread comes back. my wall hanger consists of a coat hanger, bent just right to catch both sides of the pommel. the hook is bent to fit into a drywall hanger of sorts. i wish i had a digicam, because then i'd make sense.

3. i get a couple product magazines like Ka-Bar and such. never had the spare cash to buy any tho, but i love checking em out.

4. Wudan

Wudan Insert Avatar picture here:

Just ordered my 3 swords yesterday, should be getting them within a fortnight. I'll post some pics when they come in.
    One wallhanger, once semi wallhanger and one live blade.

5. Wudan

Wudan Insert Avatar picture here: