TAT Swelling After Stretching to 0g

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WyteKraka, Jun 16, 2006.

1. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

ok, i just stretched my ears fom 2g to 0g. got em in pretty easy and everything seemed fine at first. until i noticed my right ear was swollen. didn't think much of it at first because my ears always swell after i stretch, not a great deal but enough to notice. well it was red and a little swollenand i just got in from work so i figured i would clean it out. when i took out the plug they had some blood on it. so i figured maybe my ear tore a little. still wasn't too concerned because last time i streched same thing happened and it healed just fine. well now my right ear lobe has stayed swollen, it's about twice the size of my left ear lobe. in the last day i have checked the ear, cleaned it, and it hasn't had any blood since, but it has stayed swollen. will the swelling go down, or should i be worried. or is there anything else i could try to hlp bring the swellin down. ok well thanks.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Its irritated. If there was blood you tore your ear. Do some warm sea salt soaks and it should be fine.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

also if your ear bleeds after every stretch, it means you are stretching to fast. slow down.

4. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

well it's been about 5 months since i stretched to 2g. and the weird thing is the ear that's swollen is the ear that was easier to stretch. my right ear is always easier. when i did it, the taper went all the way thru on the right ear, and on the left i couldn't get it all the way, so i left it, and waitied awhile then finished gettin it thru. thanks for the advice!

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

2 to 0 is the biggest jump, you would have experienced so far. do you pull on your ears regularly? i guess im lucky because i've been able to stretch once every 3 weeks up until where I am now with 7/16. this stretch to half inch will be a while longer..

6. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

nah, don't pull on my ears really. i used to just get the steel hoops and they would weigh my ears down and make it real easy just to put in a bigger size. what do u find the best way to move up a size? i heard the whole using duck tape to slowly stretch. never tried it though.

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

its actually electrical tape. and yeah thats good when you start getting to larger sizes. as far as me, my ears seem to naturally stretch, i've only used tapers from 2-0 and on my 6-4 stretch. the rest my piercer just slid the jewelry right in.