Sweating alot...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 91crxdx, Sep 7, 2005.

1. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

I sweat alot, not just when im having sex or fooling around. Its mostly under my arms. Its not like omg what a pig. Im in shape hit the gym 3-4 times a week.

Its just bothering me cause i cant wear thoses tight shirts without getting "pit stains" on them while just sitting around.

Ive tried alot of diffrent Antiperspirants, i guess my question is for the girls. How big of a turn off is it to see a guy sweating when were like making out and shit pr seeing wet armpits. Cause i know my girl noticed it the other day cause she had her arms around me and moved them away farther down after i think she felt the wetness? I had one of them damn tight polo shirts on but the room was dark.

Guys, any tips on what to do? Could it be because i drink so much liquid during the day??

2. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

In my opinion...smell & actually touching the damp section of clothing is worse than just seeing damp spots. Some people just naturally sweat more than others & there's not much you can do about it unless you want to swap out clothes numerous times throughout the day.

If I see a sweaty guy & there's no smell going along with it, then I just assume he just finished working on something. In that case it would really only be a turn-off to make contact with sweat-soaked portions of clothing.

3. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

see thats the thing, it like never stinks. EVER. Just like dead water coming off me.

I keep thinking it has somthing to do with how much liquid i drink. I drink tea like ALL day.

That at like 3 bottles of water. It seems tho even when i drink very little i still am the same way. kinda sucks :(

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

smell is the big thing. you dont smell, i wont notice.

5. FXD02

FXD02 New Member

True. Smelling good matters more.....however, see your doctor.

There is an antiperspirant that works really good. I think it has to be prescribed by a Dr. though. I can't remember the name of it, but a guy friend I had was telling me that he got a prescription for a rollon med (it was for his feet) because they sweat so badly. Check into it. Maybe webmd.com or something.

BTW, if you're sweating because you are dancing your ass off. Don't worry about it. Otherwise, don't wear such tight shirts.

6. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I sweat a fair bit sometimes and it doesn't matter how much deodrant I am wearing, but like you I don't smell. You may want to wear a vest under your shirts that sweat will show through, that way the outer shirt won't have marks on it as the vest soaks them up.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If it doesnt stink then dont worry about it. Sweating is something natural that all of us do. Heck me and my SO both sweat like pigs all the time. Better than not sweating, letting our bodies overheat and then dying.

8. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

i had the same exact problem. there are a few things you can do to solve it.

1. try putting your regular antipersprant on at night and wear a tshirt to bed so that it doesn't all come off. this will allow it to fill your pores when they're completely dry.
    2. if you shower in the morning, use a blow drier to dry your arm pits before putting on antipersprant. if you have big pores they will fill up with water when you shower and then come out during the day which you will think is sweat.
    3. try a stronger type of antipersprant. i use this (http://www.drugstore.com/qxa1067_333181_sespider-what_is_drysol.htm) you just put it on every night before bed for a week and then after the first week you can do it every other day.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

you speak of using such strong anti-persperants...but you do realize your body naturally sweats for a very very good reason right? As long as you dont small bad, you really should allow your body to sweat as much as it needs to. Layering on antipersperants can eventually do damange to your body.

10. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

you're right. to top it off i use a deodorant/antipersprant in the morning after i shower in addition to the drysol every other night before bed. the thing is that the amount my body used to sweat was not normal so i don't think i'm doing too much harm by limiting it.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

true, some people do just perspirate excessively...however if thats the case you should see a doctor about it before taking measures into your own hands. Body temp regulation really isnt something to fuck with too much.

12. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

it has nothing to do with body temp. as far as i can tell i just have overactive sweat glands. i used to sweat while doing nothing even remotely phsyical and when people who i was with were perfectly fine. i appreciate your concern though.

13. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

Thats me right there man, i sometimes can be sitting with my shirt off in the ac surfing the web and a bead of sweat will drip down my arm. It drives me nuts, im gonna try the things u sug. If it dosent get it any better ill talk to my doc.

14. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

If you go to the dermatologist, there is a cream and a powder that they can prescribe to you....totally zaps the sweat problem. The name excapes me at the moment, but If you go to your Dermatologist, they,obviously, would know. Make an appt.

15. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

good luck dude. i hope it all works out for ya. let us know how you do.

i used to hate it too. my underarms would be soaked in sweat after doing absolutely nothing especially whenever i wore tight clothing and i used to be afraid of lifting my arm up because of pit stains.

16. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Sweat flows off of me like a waterfall. All I can say is hit up the bathroom and use some papertowels (to dry off with), try staying indoors, cooler clothing? Atleaste Winter is approaching so you will be in a better situation. I live in FL and humidity = hell.

17. Jin-Chuu

Jin-Chuu New Member

i used to have the same problem, use drysol, if u can stand the burn through the night. you will have a week or 2 free of sweating problems.... hyperhidrosis i think thats the name of the problem a lot of people suffer with. unfortunately drysol isnt very cheap if u dont buy from the pharmacy......

18. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

yeah and the shit does burn like hell and leaves red marks which then hurt the next morning. but your skin gets used to it and it's worth it not to sweat.

19. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

Shave under your arms, it really helps alot. I learned that when I was staying in Paris and I hav edone it since

20. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

I have a "sweating" problem too thanks to the good old genes of my father.. My suggestion would be to get a prescription deodaurant from the doctor.. It stings when you first use it, but your body adjusts to it and it will save you money on having to buy new shirts.. The deodaurant is aluminum chloride that the doctor would prescribe.. if you don't want to go straight to prescription deodaurant my suggestion would be mitchum.. I used to have to switch brands of deodaurant all the time because my body would get adjusted to it, but mitchum worked the best out of all the kinds I used.. also there is an over the counter deodaurant called certain dri which is almost the same thing as the prescription stuff.. (sometimes you have to ask for the to order it for you, but it comes in within the next couple of days for you to pick up) Hope that helps you out!

21. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

certain dri is nowhere near as good as drysol. but it also doesn't burn as much. i've used both so i know.

22. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bsflag:

Not that you're necessarily incorrect, but you're no doctor. If he thinks he'll be that much more sexy without the pit stains, more power to him.

23. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

so if I am not incorrect what are you calling BS on? I might not be a doctor but I have taken many science and anatomy courses. Your body sweats for a reason, yes you can have overactive sweat glands, but some people also NEED to sweat more because of imbalances within the body. Layering on antipersperants is stopping your body from sweating, when it might have the need too. Just because you think you sweat alot doesnt mean you have over active glands, and you can't just assume that. Once again body temp is regulated much through sweating, why chance killing off brain cells from over heating because you just dont want pit stains?

Once again, please tell me what is BS? I am very interested to learn more on the subject as I only know what I have been taught and told.

BTW I sweat alot as I early stated. I have asked my doc about it in the past and he said its natural, and different people sweat different amounts. He also said to look into deoderants that allow perspiration, and to stay away from strong antiperspirants because when you cant sweat your body doesnt get a chance to cool. Just what he said though... I use axe deoderant though, not a strong-antiperspirant, but it gets the job done and smells good even when I am sweating like a pig.

24. XGaSpAcHo

XGaSpAcHo New Member

but wouldn't you feel your body overheating? i mean if it's hot enough to kill brain cells you must be able to sense it right? at which point if you get that hot you can stop using the powerful antipersprant.

25. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Not necessarily. Depends on your outside surroundings.

If you are at a party, and the room is really hot, you arent going to think anything of the fact that you are burning up, because it seems natural to the situation. However you could be even hotter than those around you, to the point that your body temperature has risen even a few degrees because you have shut down your bodies natural cooling system(sweating)