Swallowing Cum

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

My gf used to give me head and didnt have issues swallowing it as long as something washed it down. For a while we then went abstinent, because of personal life issues and the other day she started back up the sex life. She gave me head, but insisted on not swallowing it. She was like just tell me when your going to go. Id say now and shed stop and so I wouldnt cum. This reoccured about 5 times, till finally some little shit came out and I called it a day. It was just a horrible experience because well I enjoy orgasiming while the action contiunes. Who the hell wants to hit the O then have everything go to a dead stop.

What can I say to my gf to get her back into swallowing. If shes going to give me head, I'm going to refuse from now on because quite frankly it is just horrible. Maybe I'm spoiled, but I need some logical reasons are ideas to get her back into the prime:hsd:

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:o oral sex is really important to me. in addition to that, i'm a self proclaimed perfectionist, :mamoru:, and i think there are certain ways some things need to be done. not swallowing after giving your guy head is unacceptable, imo.

that said, why don't you talk to her about it? have you been eating any new foods? they can really have an effect on your taste. also, do you go down on her? if you do and it's something she loves, let her know that you're not going to give unless she does and does it right!

sorry :( good luck! :)

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

That Ill give her another chance, but in the end when it comes down to me talking about it, I need something to say. Was just looking for ideas. Thanks I'm glad to know there are ladies out there that know how it's done. Rcok on :bowdown:

4. chica&buddies

just be honest.

:o my best friend and her boyfriend are having sexual issues, and i'm trying my best to lend a helping hand [outside the bedroom, mind you!] anyways... my point is that she doesn't like giving him head because he has a bit of an odor. :dunno: i've never had this issue with any guys i've been with. my point tho, is that she may just feel bad about bringing it up. i'm sure it'll help the issue if you start the conversation with, "honey, do i not taste good for you anymore?" if she says no, then just ask why she hasn't been swallowing lately.

it should get things rolling ;)

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Bam that is exactly what I'm looking for. Something to break the ice. I'm a very odd and "rude" person. So if I didnt find a solution Id honestly just say why arent you swallowing anymore. But for her confidence and my ability to get her back into her habits I'd rather have something more nice.

Im not sure if this is bad or good, but personally if feels as if I'm being rejected. It feels as if she is saying no, to me. Other than the sexual feeling I also get the feeling of love and connection that she is doing that for me.

Thanks for the fast answers.:wiggle:

Should I give her another chance to redeam herself? Or just ask her tonight?

6. chica&buddies

how many times has she not swallowed? :dunno: personally, i always have [minus the facial :o]. but like i said, i like to do things right.

i suppose you could. i'm one for openness in relationships, and i love to talk about wants and needs. you could let her go down on you, and if she doesn't swallow, bring up the issue a little later when your lying in bed just cuddling. DON'T bring it up right away, you'll be coming on too strong. make it look like it's NOT the most important [sexual] issue on your mind ;)

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'm bringing it up tonight. I'll let you know how it goes down as I feel it is only fair.

8. chica&buddies

:) excellent! good luck :noes: ;)

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

all is not well. She got very defensive on me. Her reasons were it is gross, she gets nausea, and a sore thorat. She also claimed that "little kim" had to get her stomach pumped which was pure humor for me to hear. She also claimed one of her friends backed it up.

All I have to say is that little kim must've had a shitload of cum to need to have her stomach pumped. little does my gf understand that. No idea because it's just pure protien. Basically I walked away the bad guy. It was one of those conversations where I enter with one wrong and leave with ten wrong against me. I guess having "open conversations" doesnt' work with her.

We'll this is a great way to cap my depressing day. I'll hopefully go sleep it off. Thanks a lot for the help and info chica.

10. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I used to deal with these issues with my ex's. Same deal, gross, etc.

Now I'm a lil older (25) and can confidently say that I will never again be in a relationship with a girl who doesnt swallow. Simply because I believe it a common courtesy to someone you care about (or love), and there is no good reason to not swallow.

If the girl I'm seeing now decides to stop swallowing (like my ex) then I will tell her to :gtfo:

I want to do ANYTHING possible to please my gf and if she doesnt feel the same way then it simply wasnt meant to be.

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

that is what this relationship is looking to be. I just feel very arrogrant and simple headed from throwing her out because of this.:hsd: Fuck this is very hard. I'm trying to see if there is anyway I can get her to understand my side. Like give her oral, but once wetness comes out just stop?

12. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

i'm sry to hear about your situation and i can completely empathize with your situation. i opened up to my gf about how i would like her to be more open to do new things in the bedroom and i came out of the situation looking like a total ass. but i thought about it and i'm not an ass, that's just what i want and, imo, she should be interested in that. like ACL said, i would do ANYTHING she asked me to do without question.

but, back to the original problem, i wouldn't give up on the thing yet, you've put the idea in her head that you would like her to swallow, now she's probably gonna be thinking about it and HOPEFULLY realize how ridiculous it is to think that lil kim had to get her stomach pumped from swallowing too much cum... wait a minute... maybe stomach pumping is a new slang term for deepthroating... that seems more right, she got her "stomach pumped" and then swallowed some cum... that's the ticket right there ;)

13. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

maybe a better idea would be to just stop giving oral, stopping mid-lick just seems a bit spiteful (even though that's what she's doing to you)

14. ACLdestroyer

Man I've tried this. It doesnt work because girls (most) dont NEED/WANT sex the way guys do. This really is something that should be worked out early in your relationship, it gets too complicated later.

Just tell her.............Hell, I dont know what to tell her. You gotta be on point with this though. Tell her your sex life is not in good shape and then tell her why, then when she gets deffensive tell her this is just the way it is with you, if she want to keep you happy then this is what has to happen. If she doesnt understand then dump her.

You are not asking too much. These are the reasons that men cheat on their women.

15. Pringles

Pringles New Member

We'll I'll give her some time. She claims that in the start our relationship was too sexual. Which it was and I was O K with it. So from doing something sexual once a week, so dropped it to zero. I was ok with this because she said she was stressed with having to wait for her period to know she didnt have a baby coming. We used condoms, but for some reason she really just thought they wouldnt work? I would even fill it with fucking water. Yet still she waitied nervously to bleed. Then the other day she decided she wanted to start again and gave me head. But this time she held a towel and the whole situation was not fun at all. I openly tell her this and she says ok so your saying Im bad at head. I was LIKE FUCKING NO, IM JUST SAYING THAT WAS AWKWARD. So much for "open" conversations.

I guess I'll just say I dont want to do the oral route anymore if she tries?

I guess there just isnt really a balence state yet. IE we have gone from mad sexs to no sex and now there is no balence. Plus she apparently isnt open to try stuff in bed, yet she let me anal play with my finger once? And asks me to spank her? This is once again where women confuse the fuck out of me. There symbols are so fucking contradictory.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  16. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

She sounds very ignorant when it comes to things of a sexual nature.

I have had similar conversations, just not about swallowing. A few tips on what I have learned from my five year relationship.

-be very careful with your tone of voice, try to be calm and don't lecture
    -don't bring it up right after sex, even though thats usually when it is an issue
    -listen and ask open ended questions
    -know when to throw in the towell

You shouldn't have to compromise on things that are very important to you, but approaching a situation the right way is more likely to make her come around. Some people just need time to be relaxed and comfortble.

My fiance doesn't swallow and I don't really care. If she wants to run to the bathroom with cum in her mouth instead of just gulping it down thats her decision. I actually find it kind of amusing.

17. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Try a vegan diet.

Last I remember, meat-eating animals prefers herbavores (sp?)

18. ACLdestroyer

Just dont start to think that you are wrong here.

You are not asking for something that is odd or unreasonable.

19. Ramon

Ramon Guest

when she hops off the dick, tell her to jack you off and finish.

20. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Perhaps you could use the angle that swallowing is much tidier? LOL
    Well, it IS. :mamoru:
    I made it a habit to swallow unless specifically requested not to, for the most part.
    No mess!

21. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Yes, thanks guys. In general I think we have a minor issues about our sex life. She is rather non-talkative about it and just lets it "happen." I on the other hand would liek for us to be more open about what we enjoyed what worked what didnt work. What is allowed and what isnt. It's really untreaded waters right now, and I'm going to break this ice sometime with a conversation. I didnt know that sex was this high up on her control list.

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i would quit her and find a girl who doesn't have those issues, but hey that's just me.

You mentioned you guys quit having sex for personal issues. I'm willing to bet that was her doing, not yours. She's doling out the sex to you, and you are having to wait around to see what she decides to give you. I've been there and done that, and trust me its no way to live. When you find the right girl for you it won't be an issue because she won't be able to keep her hands off you.

23. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Where the hell is that joke....

Something like what you are going through, basically. So the guy takes his GF to a really expensive jewlery store and tells her he got a bonus and to pick out anything she wants. They spend an hour going over everything, and then when they get to the register he says "Nah, I'm not going to buy it. I just wanted you to have the fun of getting to hold them." I gotta go to a meeting, but I am sure someone can find that joke for you.

Might cheer you up at least.

Me, personally, I say there are bigger issues at play here. When I get back from my meeting I will elaborate.

24. low20

low20 Member

nausea? soar throat? come on now...i think thats total crap..its a few ml of fluid, how the heck is that gonna give you a soar throat and nausea. yeah it might not be the very best tasting thing the second that it happens but i think shes just making excuses. my gf has always swalled and never complains...sometimes she doesnt even know it happened, shes like...are you sure you went? if a chick is gonna go down on you, she should swallow..if not tleast let you blow in some way or another, but i know what you mean about being so close to O and then just stopping...its basically the worst thing ever...donno what to tell ya...try to get the truth out of her, or just refuse to go down on her, and dont let her go down on you untill she grows up...but soar throat? BS

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

look rewind im only 20 bro but ive been with a few girls, one for a few years and this is what i believe: my girlfriend of a few years suddenly stopped putting out for me, completely. she wouldnt have sex with me, when i had to ASK her for head, she wouldnt swallow, when she used to every time. i read pocos red flags from his site and a few of them matched up in our relationship. to make a long story short, my ex gf would not talk to me about it or try to amend the poor sexual state of our relationship. if you tried to talk to her and she wont change, DUMP HER. DUMP HER asap, i did with my ex - you do NOT have to put with that bullshit. after I dumped my ex and completely stopped talking to her,she was on my nuts like you wouldnt believe. hell we've been broken up for a month or so now and she text messaged me this morning while i was in class. then again, i made a promise to myself to be a man and i will not see her anymore. but yah, hold your ground, dump her if she isnt willing to work this shit out. do not waste your time mang. dont settle for less than you know you deserve.