Survey: are most women you've known a.) bitches or b.) sweet

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dude guy, Jan 13, 2007.

1. dude guy

dude guy Guest

I have a fear that most of them are bitches- and slutty, using, mind game using bitches at that. How many women have you known who are or aren't this way?

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

how about you make a fucking poll so we can easily compare the data

3. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

girls are only allowed to be one extreme or the other? lame:fawk:

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

most are sweet bitches....seriously, they'd rather fuck you over in what THEY see as the nicest way possible (mind games) instead of telling you what they're really thinking.

5. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

sweet bitches.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

/thread.

7. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Even the ones that act sweet are really bitches on the inside and it'll come out eventually.

8. deznutz

deznutz New Member

College girls = pretty much all sluts that have been around the block...i am ver cautious.

9. Brian May

Brian May New Member

My current GF is a real sweet woman, we get along great, connect on the same level, share a lot of the same interests and have mutual bond between us. We're both 26 and have had our fair share of abusive losers for ex's which makes us appreciate each other that much more. There's no arguing, drama, bitching, bullshit or cheating. I made it perfectly clear to her when we started dating that I will not tolerate certain things from her and if she were to do anything to betray my trust, she's gone... no 2nd chances. Same goes for me.

The women I've dated before her were mostly garbage which is partly my fault. Most were manipulative, selfish, spoilt, drunks or cheaters. They wanted everything from me but would give nothing in return. When it came to dates, I always paid (which is fine); When it came to sex, I did all the work (when their boy toys weren't fucking them behind my back) and when I was honest with them I was lied to in return.

I believe that the majority of people today show these traits and are generally dishonest. Find yourself a woman who isn't a fuckup, it's easier said than done but they're out there. good luck

To OP, how old are you? How about providing some insight regarding your beliefs? I'm curious.

10. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Why the sharp dichotomy? Why do women (or anyone) have to be placed in such limiting categories. I've known women who were called "bitches" by people because they were assertive, spoke their mind, or behaved sexually in a more traditional mascline manner (e.g. okay with casual sex, not focused on protecting their precious virginity).

On the other hand, I've also known women who were largely considered "sweet" and the only reason I could tell for this was because they were good looking in a very conventional way and flirtatious.

11. dude guy

dude guy Guest

21. never been in a relationship, but have encountered plenty of bitches.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Most of the women I know are decent..but that's probably because I don't make friends with bitches.

It's all about the yppe of people you associate with, and where you go and in what situation.

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

this reminds me of the thing in donny darko where they lump everything into

love and fear.

ahahah...

but the girls that i often find myself surrounded by are bitches.

but i have a friend that somehow finds all the sweet girls.

i get laid and do wilder shit than he does, but I envy him. He envy's me because i dont ever get my heart broken.. he just doesnt know that a broken heart is better than an empty heart.

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

sweet, but stupid. most think they're smart, alot of them are brain dead.

15. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I have to agree with you. The group of girls I know are all pretty sweet. Don't fuck around with dudes. Not their personality!

16. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Men love bitches. I've noticed the sweeter I am to a guy the more of a flake they end up being.

17. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

my gf is a grade A bitch

18. dude guy

dude guy Guest

You mean your treatment makes them a flake? I don't get it.

19. razi

razi New Member

they're both and more, depending on who you're dealing with, and what they're view is of you.

the easiest way to change one to the other is to make love to her, and make love to her well. (and if you don't know the difference between that and fucking, disregard this advice until you do)

20. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

best word to describe would be flakey

21. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

i've dated a few bitches and they lasted about a week. the semi-sweet ones, they lasted about a month..

I like a girl who most would consider super sweet, but also with their own personality/being assertive, etc. some would probably consider my current gf a bitch because she speaks her mind, but I like that. I dunno - bitch/sweet is subjective in my opinion, but if by bitch you're meaning lying, cheating, whore.. then.. I've known like 2 and they're losers.

Going by zodiac stuff, every "cheating" type person I've ever known was a Cancer. Whether it be chick friends or girlfriends, they were all Cancers.

22. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

And very frequently dependent on circumstances. Amen!

23. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Yea...the sweeter I am toward them the more they take advantage of it and act like a dick/flake. When I'm a bitch they worship me, but that always backfires and I end up dumping them for being too pussywhipped.

24. dude guy

dude guy Guest

Thanks for perfectly demonstrating the very thing I most hate about girls.

In my experience w/ females (in other words, movies/sitcoms/teen dramas/cartoons), it appears that girls want tough, assertive assholes and dump guys who are pussies/'too nice' (god I hate that term)/too clingy/suffocating. Like Hallie did to Jeff on American Dad.* I guess it has to do w/ evolution: for most of human history, it behooved women to go for the strong, violent gruff cavemen- that was how they survived.

*I should get out more.

25. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Females want someone who is a man. I don't want someone who is going to force me to make every decision and just roll over in every arguement we have. :dunno: