sure fire ways to impress a girl in bed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by c.a, Oct 29, 2006.

1. c.a

c.a New Member

- I joined the military 8 months ago

- I started "dating" my BEST friend from back home 6 months ago

- Although we've both been in love with one-another for years, external factors that i wont get into kept us from doing anything about it.

- we will most likely get married

- I've had one long term sexual partner

- She's had multiple short term ones

- I am in that rare breed of guys that likes sex but thinks that its far from the most imortant thing in a relationship

- My last partner was a pretty big prude so sex was rare and not that exciting.

- she is a nymphmaniac

Ok, now that you have some facts let me get to the point. I'll be coming home for the first time in december and I'll have about one week when I can be with my girl. After that it will be another 6 months or so til I can see her again. In that week that I am there I really want to impress her in bed. I've been best friends with her long enough to know that she is very critical of men in the bedroom. Even though I don't doubt my skills and know that she would never break up with me over anything like that, its still something I've really been worrying about. I just don't want her going over in her head for 6 months about how mediocre it was. I want her to have something to think about when she plays with her toys after i leave.

So, OT, I have 7 days to impress a nymphomaniac. I have no idea what she likes in bed. I know I'm being kind of vague, but does anyone have any SURE FIRE ideas that I could try?

(I've also been kind of thinking about some sort of natural male enhancment pill, just to be on the safe side, but i don't know about that one)

2. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

i'm not reading all that. sex isn't that complicated. try playing with her asshole.

3. c.a

c.a New Member

now i know for a fact she doesn't like that.

4. micks

micks the snausage wallet OT Supporter

5. keleko

keleko yes, he is

and you think she's not gonna be fucking someone else?

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

what is she into? find a fetish/desire of hers, and play it out.

7. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

If shes a nymphomaniac and you're just kind of meh about sex, just pack in as many times as you possibly can.

8. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

qft.

I was in the same boat as you. The last girl I dated for 2.5 years wanted to wait until marriage before having sex. We actually had sex a couple of times over the period of a week within 10 months of first dating...and then she decided it didn't feel right (in terms of her relgious beliefs) so we stopped and I was fine with that. Prior to her I had dated a girl who just wanted sex...they were quite the opposites. Like someone said, if they're all about sex they aren't overly into performance as long as they're getting off.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

:hsugh: not true

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Was the biography really necessary? A simple "sex tip" thread would have been fine.

The resources on being good in bed are all over the internet or in book stores. Seek the knowledge.

11. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Burn your money instead, at least you'll get to see something happen.

Really though, just start fucking. Its the only way to learn what each of you like. Talk about it later. "What did you like, what didn't you like?" There's no magic to it, most of being a good sex partner is about just trying to make your partner happy. Most people are out for their own nut and it shows in bed. So have fun, communicate, and keep trying til you find out what works.

12. low20

low20 Member

next time you guys talk, or e-mail or whatever, try to initiate something sexual..i donno if uve had phone sex before, but its awesome and can be beneficial to you in this situation. ask her what she wants you to do to her when u see her, etc...when i was in a LD relationhip with my gf, we started having phone sex toward the end and she would say some kinky stuff that I didnt veen know she wanted to do....it was crazy and it gets you worked up and excited for when u will see eachother...ask her what she wants you to do, tell her what your going to do, tell her what you want her to do to you etc...believe me, when ur in sex mode, you say things more easily and you will know what she wants and how she wants it...try it out man

13. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Often when chicks talk about the best sex they ever had it isn't about how many times they got off. It's about how she FELT (emotion-wise) during the sex. Ramp up her feelings with a TON of foreplay, use lots of rich descriptions, and fuck her mind first and foremost.

14. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

Wasn't saying every woman is the same. I was speaking from my experience. That relationship also went no where so take it for what it's worth.

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

foreplay foreplay foreplay. Act sexy when you are out. be concious of how your body, give her the "im gonna fuck you silly when we get home" look. then when it comes time to it.. slow it down. make the room smell good and give it some nice dim lighting.

massages are always good.

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I think you're worrying too much about it. Remember, it's beeen just as long for her as it has for you, so she will probably be looking forward to it just as much. Just enjoy it and be happy that you have the chance to be together. It will be much more natural.

17. fcheerleader

fcheerleader New Member

do the spiderman

18. Pringles

Pringles New Member

and how do you know this?

19. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

ask if you can pee on her

20. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

the marlin.

21. Pump Scout

Pump Scout New Member

Remember to make it about HER, not you. Put all your energy and intention into making her happy, and your own happy will follow. You can explore the freaky stuff later... or very shortly, depending on what she wants. ASK. If you assume all she likes is basic, missionary, 1-2-3 steps, then that's all you'll get. Communication will open lots of fun doors.

22. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

If she is a nympho, are you sure there isn't any worry that she might be going elsewhere? Especially if you're concerned that you might not live upto what she is wanting or expecting. In that case, I would definitely pull out all the stops - toys, as many positions as possible, give her the emotional high, etc etc. Don't stop till' ya drop!

23. WMB

WMB New Member

long and hard

24. ever absurd

ever absurd New Member

I suppose asking her ex-bf's isn't an option...
    although they would probably give you the best advice.

sorry I have nothing productive to contribute :(
    good luck with that though.

25. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

Ask her what she likes. It's as simple as that.