Sure as shit wouldnt you know it....no rotary...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Paulie Walnuts, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

And I get the call from the owner of a local place with two locations and he has a car that he acquired that he wants to turn and burn. I told him I have no buffer right now so if he can wait until after Xmas I can do it or if he wants to pay the overnight shipping I will have it here Tuesday.

Nope he wants it tomorrow. I tell him I could try and do it by hand or I would do it with the UDM but it would take a lot longer because this thing is bad and I dont use the UDM at all for correction. His reply is well I need it by 7pm tomorrow night, will $350 cover it. Jokingly I said more like $450 knowing he wouldnt take it and the guy says done. Here are the keys see you at 7pm tomorrow night.

I couldnt believe it. So I had to go out and buy a heater for the garage and get a 20 pound propane tank. So I will be getting up in 6 hours and busting my ass all day. Pays for groceries and a credit card bill for the month!

Anyone wanting to be a pro or detail for money, ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP BUFFER!!!

2. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: money's money

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

UDM + orange cutting pad will suprise you. ;)

No rotary but better than you'd think. It will take longer though, that's for sure.

I am putting your rotary to good use if that makes you feel any better. ;)

4. danponjican

danponjican New Member

Why don't you just run out to a local HF and pick up a cheapy?