FRK Support OT and FS *Ways to obtain an Avatar*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Natas, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Hello everyone!

As I see there are a lot of newcomers to OT and FS, I'm sure some of you do not check out our "Front Desk"

So take a look at this thread

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1280230

Fazle has been putting together a few options on how to support OT. So take a look and participate!

I have been also reading some feedback and what I'm gathering, is if someone without an AV and labled a "n00b" people are taking those people less seriously and backing out of threads.

Any feedback, feel free to leave here!

2. BenzRenntechE74rs

BenzRenntechE74rs New Member

I would donate but this is the only forum here that I even check out. I would so be down for a freaky stuff donation pool. There are just so many idiots here that I really don't want to donate money that will help fund the main forums. My $0.02 hope that won't get me baned :(

3. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

It won't get you banned for your comments, I'm sure a lot of people feel like you.

Just don't bitch about anything :squint: jk :rofl:

4. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

You joined in April of this year, to a lot of people you are too "OT young" to say something like that :rolleyes:

Let the newbies prove themselves, some of them might actually be cool.

5. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Id be more than happy to Donate to OT but as I have expressed in several NO AV NO CARE threads until there is a option other than paypal im just not going to donate. I dont own credit cards anymore and I refuse to use paypal for several reasons.

6. elvispants

elvispants Guest

Just because someone is new, doesn't mean we will pollute something, or that we don't belong here, or that we are stupid. I have few posts, and have not been here long, but I have been reading for a while and know how to not be stupid. I also don't plan on insulting anyone for what they post in here... I understand the rules and plan on respecting them.

I can understand that you would judge someone by their post count. I just feel like... I dunno. Posting in the main forum doesn't interest me... I'd rather post here or in On Topic... but that means I am unable to first build up my postcount by participating in stupid, mindless threads in the main forum. So basically everyone will think I am stupid because I don't have any posts, but really, I would rather participate in the serious discussions instead of the stupid ones. Does that make any sense?

Also, I really want to buy an avatar but I have $12.15, and I just started college, and I am waiting to hear about job applications. I know, I know, no excuses.

/whinyself-defense