GUN Support "National Ammo Day"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by J812MANY, Nov 8, 2003.

1. J812MANY

J812MANY Guest

http://www.ammoday.com/brief.php

National Ammo Day: A brief explanation

November 19, 2003 will be the second National Ammo Day.

It is a nationwide BUYcott of ammunition. Unlike the first year of a single day, Year Two will kick off Ammo WEEK November 15 through 23, 2003:

The goals of Ammo Day:

There are an estimated 75 MILLION gun owners in the United States of America. If each gun owner or Second Amendment supporter buys 100 rounds of ammunition, that's 7.5 BILLION rounds in the hands of law-abiding citizens!

Let the politicians, the gun-grabbers, and the international community know that America is proud of its Right to Bear Arms and we will not be disarmed.

The gun/ammunition manufacturers have been taking the brunt of all the frivolous lawsuits brought by the gun-grabbers. These gun-grabbers are trying to put these folks out of business. Well, not if we can help it! And we CAN help it by buying ammunition on November 19!

The goal of National Ammo Day is to empty the ammunition from the shelves of your local gun store, sporting goods, or hardware store and put that ammunition in the hands of law-abiding citizens. Make your support of the Second Amendment known--by voting with your dollars!

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

:rofl:

:cool: idea

i buy online in bulk though. :o i'll pick up an extra case in the spirit of things.

3. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i might. i'll probably just go to walmart and buy another box of the winchester 9mm 100 rd. feems.

i, too, rarely buy in quantity in person anymore. only when bass pro has amazing sales on Q3131A, like twice a year or less.

4. Ry-Ballz

Ry-Ballz This sucks, change the channel

I can't afford to buy in bulk :(
    Plus all the prices I can ever find online are about the same as Walmart value packs of White box.

5. Furner

Furner New Member

Ill go for this.

6. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

7. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

I bought 300rds for tomorrow..and I am going back to get some slugs :o

8. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I'll definitely be picking up some rounds and possibly a new gun also on the 19th.

9. Furner

Furner New Member

Hope retailers dont pick up on this and cancel all ammo specials that week...

10. DK

DK New Member

fuckin hell, thats the best idea the ammo industry has ever come up with. awesome.

11. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i'm still trying to get my friend to petition all the senators and representatives he knows on a personal basis to talk the president into lifting clinton's executive order against surplusing US military ammo.

12. taco

taco Guest

I may pick up some ammo if i think about it.

But whoever picked the date didn't put much thought into it.

Nov. 19th is right in the middle of Michigans Deer season and probably other states rifle seasons too. If people actually celebrate this day and buy all the stores out of ammo then the guy that needs to pick up more ammo to finish his deer season is going to be out of luck and very angry.

Why don't they make ammo day in the summer when there is little in the way of hunting seasons and people have nice weather to go out and target shoot and have a reason to use the ammo they bought for the holiday.

13. J812MANY

J812MANY Guest

Checkout the site, the guy who thought it up celebrates his birthday on the 19th :hs: