Supplement Info

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by artisan, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artisan

artisan OT Supporter

I have been lifting/doing HIIT for about 4 months now.
    Starting to get into it, can see that it would be something that I will want to do for many years to come.
    I've already checked the archives and the stickies, I can't seem to find much info that is helpful. I would like to know more about supplements. More specifically stimulants, and which ones are safe to take ect... like Xtend? Other stimulants? Other supplements that will aide me in making big gains?
    I know already I don't want to take creatine, and i also dont take any whey protein (just try to eat alot of protein in my diet, dont really have the $ to be going buckwild on supplements).
    Any info is very appreatiated, thanks.
    BTW- I'm 5'10 probably 160-165ish right now

EDIT: All I'm really asking for is information so i can make a decision about what i do and dont want to use whilst training. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  2. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

just lift more and eat
    and why are you not wanting to take creatine? just curious.

3. artisan

artisan OT Supporter

I don't really know.
    I've heard you should use it in cycles and stuff like that, and the weight you put up when you are off it is less, I think that might mess with me mentally...
    Although i'm gunna google it anyway, anyone have a wealth of information to share about creatine? (personal exp?)
    Thanks for any help

4. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

the loading phase and all of that is bullshit with creatine, yes with mono their may be some bloat but no big deal. it's a cheap safe easy supplement and along with multivitamins and whey is 1 of the few must haves in my cabinet.
    i just don't see any reason not to take creatine, just read up on it so you don't follow possible bad advice from 1 or 2 people, maybe even my bad advice lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.