Supplement and other help..

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Rocky85, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocky85

Rocky85 New Member

So I started working out and eating better again. I have gained 15lbs since November. The holidays and the fucking cold weather have killed my routine.

What are some great supplements that you have tried and have had success? I'm looking to gain muscle and lose fat, obviously.

I aim at 4-5 meals a day and try to take as much protein in as I can.

How many days a week should I lift and how many should I do cardio? Any good workout plans?

I have been drinking more esp with holidays/football season. Any tips on how avoid drinking or atleast do it healthier? Also, anything else related to drinking while losing weight is helpful.

Thanks in advance.

2. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

don't read any of the stickys, they contain no information that might be useful for you.

stop drinking, its not that hard unless your an addict, then go to AA

3. Rocky85

Rocky85 New Member

Thanks. Yeah, I supposed I'll check them out. I just didn't feel like filtering though 2345235t345324 pages. I mean I could also just have googled this shit too, but I thought this was a forum. Anyways, I'm by no means an alcoholic. I drink on the weekends though. Mainly, because the group of friends I hang out with drink. I really wouldn't have anything to do without drinking. Man, I sound like a dbag. Flame..

4. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.