Supermac & Cheese

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by deznutz, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

I am having this tonight...i dont add butter, just skim milk. With chicken of course... :eek3:

Kraft® Introduces Supermac™ Pasta and Sauce With a Taste Kids Will Love and the Goodness of Whole Grains
    Supermac & Cheese Pasta and Sauce: A Better-For-You Twist on a Cheesy Classic!
    NORTHFIELD, IL (September 27, 2005) – Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE: KFT) is introducing a better-for-you twist on a cheesy classic – Supermac™ & Cheese pasta and sauce! Providing a good source of whole grain and vitamins B1, C, D & E and an excellent source of calcium in each serving, Supermac offers the cheesy flavor and fun kids want, while providing a more nutritious meal option that moms can feel good about serving.
    Supermac & Cheese pasta and sauce is offered in four varieties – SpongeBob Squarepants®, Spiderman®, Fairly Odd Parents®, and regular elbow. When prepared using the suggested preparation instructions (which call for 2 Tbsp. 0g trans fat spread and 1/3 cup fat free milk), Supermac products meet Kraft's Sensible Solution™ nutrition criteria that identify better-for-you choices across its portfolio.
    Supermac & Cheese pasta and sauce helps address Moms' growing concerns over feeding their children more nutritious foods. Approximately 75% of Moms encourage their kids to consume products with more calcium; 65% want their kids to eat more whole grains; and 72% make an effort to have their kids eat products with more vitamins and minerals*. Each serving of Supermac shapes – when prepared using the suggested preparation instructions – provides an excellent source of calcium, 8g of whole grain, 0g of trans fatty acids, 11g of total fat and contains 350 calories.
    "With Supermac, we took an American favorite, made it more nutritious, and kept it delicious,"said Lance Friedmann, SVP, Health & Wellness. "That's what parents are looking for today – better-for-you choices that keep the fun in food for kids."
    Supermac & Cheese Varieties
    Three Supermac varieties feature shapes that make it fun for kids to eat. Packaging will highlight licensed characters from SpongeBob Squarepants, Spiderman, and Fairly Odd Parents. A regular Supermac elbow pasta and sauce is also available.

Where to Find Supermac & Cheese
    Beginning in late September 2005, Supermac & Cheese pasta and sauce will be available in the dinners aisle in grocery stores nationwide. The suggested retail price is $.99 per box, similar to regular Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. For more information on kids' nutrition, recipes, and tips, visit the Kids Corner at www.kraftfoods.com/kids.

Kraft Foods markets many of the world's leading food brands, including Kraft cheese, Maxwell House and Jacobs coffees, Nabisco cookies and crackers, Philadelphia cream cheese, Oscar Mayer meats, Post cereals and Milka chocolates, in more than 155 countries.

2. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

replace mac & cheese with brown rice & sweet potatoe.

3. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

Why fuck with perfection?
    [​IMG]
    Look. Right there, on the box. It's even says that it's the cheesiest. What more do people want?

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

shapes = less actual food :greddy:

5. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Agreed...Velveeta owns all....except the nutritional aspect

6. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

Shells ftw, but come on... it's fucking mac & cheese!

7. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

I just bought 2 boxes of it cause it was on sale for $.50/box. I didn't realize it was healthier (kinda) I just bought it cause it was cheap, and I LOVE macaroni and cheese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.