SRS Summer is almost over...... and I feel kinda crappy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bimmer318, Jul 27, 2007.

1. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Well my stupid cut in the ass won't heal so taking a shit is annoying and painful... My cavity in the tooth NEVER heals and I've already go to the dentist 4x a year... Then my glasses have this polarized film thats damaged so they always look like they are dirty even though they are clean...Now I realized I got a busted ankle (while running) and I got a cast done today... I haven't broken my bones before or used crutches so it's relly uncomfortable.

The biggest problem of this is that I will not be able to drive my car because I drive stick and it's my left foot. Which means I'll eventually have to take the subway after my mom stops driving me to work and learn to move around which I really cannot see myself doing at the moment. (i work downtown and live an hour away)

Now i dunno what i will do... I have 1 month of summer left and I just want to lie in my bed all day. I was thinking of taking up a hobby like painting or reading but it seems to be too boring and I dont have much inspiration. Usually I do though, and I think doing something for a month and seeing a result in the end is just what I need..

help me OT

2. bimmer318

Funny thing is when I was getting the cast done I was so pissed off for the long time it took them to get crutches for me (I swear I waited 30+ minutes).. that I got up and walked out of the hospital without paying...lol... the insurance covered most of it but I didn't pay for the shoe.

then later on in the day the lady called home and was surprised that i left. she thought i was pissed off :mamoru:

lol i WAS....its too funny. then i couldn't drive out of the hospital garage lol

3. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:hug:

Some days are diamonds, some days are dog shit.

I understand where you're coming from- I've been having several dog shit days in a row for the past several weeks myself. Keep your chin up!!

At least you have a good excuse to lay in the sun, enjoy a few brews and read a good book or two :dunno:

I hope you're feeling better soon! :x:

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Cuts not healing is a sign of diabetes. Have you been tested for that??

5. bimmer318

Nah that can't be. I have no other symptoms (knock on wood)...I don't drink excessive water or urinate. My sister has type I though, it was horrible for the first year or so but then it became second nature to her.

I'm hearing impaired though so I got enough problems to deal with, without adding diabetes to the mix :noes:

6. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

Go troll some threads in the main forum. It keeps me entertained for hours at work.