SRS Suicide

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bassstationbrown, Apr 16, 2004.

1. iv been thinking about it alot latly:gives:

2. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

although its the wrong forum... i think i'm going to leave this, because we've all been there at one point or another and we all know where it leads when you think a lot about it... and it doesn't end in a quick death, but a death you choose to give yourself over the years of your life and overall you do a lot more damage to those around you than if you were to end it clean and quick in one go...

3. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

also, i believe this plays a large part into why we are actually in recovery... we were looking for an out and took the one that seemed more logical but much more prolonged ... and we soon tire of what we're doing to ourselves, which is essentially killing ourselves, and look for some meaning and try to get clean and sober, and through a lot of work, we do it.

I was once told that religion is for those who don't want to go to hell, and that spirituality is for those who've already been there.

The higher power thing helps, and you don't even have to be part of any religious sect to have one... it could be a doorknob, a gumwrapper, a piece of paper with a list of things you would like your god to be for on one side and against on the other...

but however you look at it, as long as you've got a higher power that is not yourself, if you've got something to unload your shit on, then you can sleep at night with a clear head, and you can deal with it a bit easier... and eventually, the suicide thing will be a thing of the past.