TAT Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Oct 21, 2007.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

So, I have finally decided its time to get my first. I want something original, and like the option of color. Now.........I was thinking of things I would consider wanting to get, and I looked up what my name meant. My name is Brandon, which meant "Raven, a Sword"

So I thought this might be something I could take and run with. I think I posted this idea here before, but now its getting close and I need some suggestions.

My first thought, was just a raven.............but then it came to me, what if i had a Sword, and a Raven standing on top of it. Something along those lines seemed like a really great idea.

Also, my birthday is on the 13th, so I was wanting to somehow disguise a '13' somewhere inside the raven, to symbolize its me.

I wanted a Raven/Sword because both things are often associated with death/evil, and I wanted that meaning for me to convey that I should always work hard in life, else I meet my end with something other than what I wanted.

I think its a good idea, soudns good, but i've been having trouble finding any types of ravens online. I need one where you can really tell what kind of bird it is.

Lastly, this would be high on my arm, so it could be covered with a simple tshirt.

What are your thoughts/suggestions/comments/anything.

:)

2. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

go to a good tattoo artist and brainstorm with them.

4. red_fox

red_fox New Member

This kind of sounds like a spur of the moment idea. I'd wait a while to see if you are committed to a permanent tattoo.

5. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

its been an idea in my head for awhile, I posted an idea similar awhile back to get suggestions. Its definitely not a spur of the moment, I just now finally have money to do it.