Suggestions on how to proceed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by levit, Apr 18, 2009.

1. levit

levit buy the ticket, take the ride.

Background.

- Worked with a girl at a store that isn't my home store, I was helping out.
    - We chatted up, had a good time, etc. Nothing happened at work.
    - Once she was leaving I told her what my home store was, turns out she lives like 3 minutes from it, I told her she should visit me some time, but didn't expect her to and completely forgot until yesterday.
    - She showed up at my store with her roommate to "visit" but was kind of done up and all she was doing with her roomie was getting ready to play Rock Band.
    - I went to her store the next day (today/Friday morning) to get "feedback" from her manager.
    - She was there, which is what I was hoping, and we chatted up and she mentioned how she loved Rock Band.
    - I told her I had never played, she said we should sometime, so I prompted to grabbing a piece of paper and jotting down my number, telling her to call me if she was ever interested.
    - About 4 hours later she texted me to give me her number.
    - About an hour after that she asked if I wanted to come over and play Rock Band with her and her roomie that night (tonight).
    - Went over and had a few beers, played some Rock Band.

So here I'm at. To me it seems like she was into me but I'm bad at this so :dunno: I feel like she wouldn't have texted me so fast or invited me over the same day I gave her my number if she wasn't, but again I'm bad. Nothing happened tonight just friendly playing and talking, she hugged me when I left but so did her roommate.

What's my next move? How do I play this right? I seriously suck at life with this shit.

2. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

On Monday, call her (don't text) and tell her you had a great time on Saturday night and ask her if she'd like to get dinner. She's into you and made the first move towards hanging out and now the ball is in your court so don't pussyfoot around it either, just straight up ask her out.

3. levit

I figured my next move would be to ask her to do something, but you think asking her "out" this fast would be okay? Monday isn't too soon?

4. levit

I guess you're right, though. I don't want to get friendzoned before I do ask her out.

5. MCohen

She invited you over to her place on a Friday night, dude, you're good to go.

6. levit

Haha thanks for the confirmation :)

7. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I dont think she isn't into you but to be honest wait til tonight, I can almost guarantee she will talk/text you asking to do something before monday.

Seems like a decent girl who just truly might like you for who you are :big grin:. Just work with it, if she doesn't call you dont necassarily take it the wrong way and wait a few days (monday should be fine) and give her a ring, not a text.

8. MCohen

So, basically do exactly what I said to do :rolleyes:

9. just_another_on

LOL, to be honest, you were on my ignore list until someone said you were the only one giving advice in the thread and un ignored you after I posted.

So yes, do basically what you said.

10. levit

Sounds good guys, thanks.

11. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah dude... you're pretty much in. Just take your time and you should be able to.. do whatever. Just make sure what your intentions are... take it easy, look for the signs she puts out there and gauge her from the moves you make.

12. MCohen

Ahh

13. just_another_on

Cute :).

There for why you're going back on ignore, scrub. :).

Bye.

14. Reign

Reign Banned

Now now guys... be nice. Your avatars are too hot to be fighting.

15. levit

Truth.

I just hate phone conversations. I feel awkward talking on the phone no matter who it is, let alone a girl I'm asking out. I don't even answer the phone when my parents call me, I just text them back. Oh well, I have another day or two to figure out what I'll say on the phone so hopefully it won't be too bad :o

16. Reign

Reign Banned

Dude... don't figure out what you have to say. Scripts are gonna go out the window as soon as she picks up the phone, so just wing it. And fuck that stupid 3 days rule or whatever. If she wants to go out with you she's not gonna care when you call. If she does, she's probably stupid and immature anyway. If a girl likes you she's probably gonna be excited you called (just...do it at a time they'll probably pick up because leaving messages is lame, never do so unless you've called more than twice). The important thing is to take it slow after you meet up for the first time. Meeting the person, getting their number, and setting up the date is the easy part. Where your A-Game comes into play is the date itself. Whether you're looking for a quick piece or a LTR, you need to be interesting yet mysterious at the same time (so they stay interested), funny (or at least to them), and a little cocky (this one doesn't always apply, reaction gauging thing). Above all of those things though... be yourself.

Do you really want to go into a relationship pretending to be.. whatever you created on that first date? If you're just out for a lay, then fuck it... pretended all you want. For a LTR though the goal is to get to know one another and hopefully you like what that other person is. Then as you get to really know each other you start to "like-like" that person. Blah blah blah you know the rest.

17. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Sorry, but dude! Does she need a neon light proclaiming her interest? She would't invite you over if she wasn't into you. Ask her out.

18. levit

So I called her to say hi, see how she was doing, what was up, etc. Told her I had fun Friday, bla bla bla. Basically the convo was going nowhere and nothing came from it, didn't feel like it was going the right direction to ask her out.

So many mixed messages, hate women. I feel like at this point I should just leave the ball in her court and not even contact her.

19. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Fucking facepalm.jpg

What the hell is with all these guys that ask the question "is she into me" when she is basically spread eagle naked on a bed yelling out "will you just fuck me already?"

20. levit

Then explain the last post to me. Called her, seemed totally distant/uninterested.

Maybe I effed it up at her place? But all we did is talk about life and play Rock Band. Not sure how I could have messed that up but who knows.

21. Ideotique

She was probably nervously waiting for you to actually ask her.

Just grow some balls and ask the question. It's not that hard. She invited you over and did all kinds of things. With a little luck you probably haven't completly blown it if you ask her now. Cause at the moment you are on a one way path to friendzone.

22. levit

Yah I know I need to grow some balls. My confidence is just shot these days.

23. Ideotique

It ain't going to get any better by letting a perfect opportunity slip through your fingers.

24. levit

Very true.

25. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

you called her and DIDNT ask her out?!?!?!?! what is wrong with you?!?!?!?

ID KILL FOR AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!