Suggested albums to pick up for the month of June!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by emerson, Jun 16, 2004.

1. emerson

emerson dead s3xy

** Note: I like Hardcore/Metal/Nu-Metal etc... If thats not your preference in music I would suggest hitting the back button now. ;) **

I suggested these albums because I can sit down listen to every song and enjoy, which is VERY rare to do these days, alot of bands throw out a single and try to sell themselves short on that one song, and it shows, reputations precede them and one bad album can ruin any group... anyways enough blabbering here are some of the best albums I have found for the month of June.

Killswitch Engage - End of Heartache :: Great hardcore album if your into that kind of stuff, I really enjoyed this album even though they got a new singer, there still the same old KsE, if not better.

Fear Factory - Archetype :: Wow... I wasn't a big fan of FF and then I picked up this album and gave em another chance after listening to a couple of songs, the whole album is a gem.

Breaking Benjamin - We Are Not Alone :: By far one of my favorite bands, alot different than the average "nu-metal" bands that are created nowadays... I would also suggest picking up "Saturate" their first album... WANA is alot softer that Saturate, but still incorpartes some sick riffs with the singers amazing vocals.

2. Sabrewulf

Sabrewulf New Member

Awesome. Fear Factory is purty cool. I have enjoyed listening to Breaking Benjamn. that cd is quite nice.

3. My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Eighteen Visions - Obsession