Suffering

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Lately I have been wondering is it worth my time to create suffering and revenge on your partner? Will it help build character that you would like?

IE; my gf said she would come over tonight after she visited her friends for an hour. Hour later no call. Now this is excepted IMO as she is with a friend. I can bet on her calling me before shes goes to bed sometime tonight. Is it better that I leave that call to rest and see her tommarrow? Or is it better to talk to her tonight when she calls? If I dont answer wont she suffer through-out the evening knowing she didnt come over?

I tend to like to play games as I'm a teenager(18) in HS and want to see what works and what doesnt. Is this wise? Or am I just being an asshat?

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Don't play fucking games.

Games fuck relationships up the ass. There is FLIRTING games and MIND GAMES.. what you're talking about is a MIND GAME... the only way anything will ever continue to work is when both sides are open about everything.. and lower your leash or give her a call if she gets upset cause you call her instead of her calling you then she's not worth it anyways.

Bottom line, making other people suffer isn't right, it may be nice to get revenge but as everyone in the freaking world says.. treat others like you would want to be treated.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Beatifully, Sadly I honestly needed to be told that because personally I can be a very sick minded person, but that was the answer I needed to hear and I completely agree.

A little off topic, but what does two rings and a voice mail mean? Normally it's four I thought.

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

You can set it up to be 2, 4, 6, 8, or even instant to voicemail....

the only other possibility is if she hit a button on the phone, if she were someplace she couldn't take the call. I wouldn't sweat it.

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Two rings and a voice mail before you anwser means you're playing games.

you have no reason not to anwser your phone other than to make her think about where you two stand.. and ya that could make things go the right way but it could make things go the wrong way.. Either way you're gonna end up talking to her whether it be 100 rings later or not. Why take the risk.

Games work in highschool not in real life. It's fine to do it now in your situation but try to stray away so you're ready for the real world... after you mature enough you realize it's easier to just lay shit down on the table.. how you feel about the other person and crap like that.. and if they arn't mature enough to tell you the same or say they arn't interested then it wasn't worth it..

sorry I got off on a tangent.

6. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I thought he was getting the phone calls..

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Wait so since I just called her and got two rings and a vmail, does that mean shes not answering me? Or she didnt get the call. She has been known to leave her cell behind which is fine by me, I dont like that thing to run my life either. I was doing the calling, not recieving it....

do I stay up past 12 to wait for her? Or just goto bed? Her curfew is 12 by her parents. That is if she doesnt spend the night...

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  8. BlazinBlazer Guy

Whoa there, buddy... slow it down.

It could be any number of things, for any number of reasons. Unless you have a damn good reason to think something bad happened/is happening, just chill out and let it go for now. Most likely she and her friend went shopping or something and she either forgot her phone or didnt want to answer in the middle of a quiet store. That's totally innocent.

Oh, and remember this, too: You're in HS. IT WON'T LAST. HS relationships rarely ever do last for the long term.

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I realize your right about the relationships, but I guess maybe I take it too seriously. Sometimes I get really caught up in negative shit being that I'm a pesimist.

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

Yeah... well that's a maturity thing, too... as you grow up you'll realize what/when to let shit go; making a huge deal of every little thing is petty and only makes relationships more difficult than they already are.