sucky situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Nov 16, 2006.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea i am in one, i have a GF who i adore is amazing, i like alot of things about her, and now her friend who is GORGEOUS, gymnast, dark hair baby blue eyes great looking girl, great personality, more of my type physically tells me she would love to be my GF. i been talking to her about the same time as my GF maybe like 1 or 1.5 weeks less but i have teased her saying i would be with her just to see if it was a trap, i even took her to lunch yesterday. and so far its not a trap.

any one else ever been torn like this?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

DO NOT go after the new girl. If she is friends with your gf, there's no way it would work, unless you talked to your gf about it, and had like a mutual breakup or something.

Stop going out to lunch with the new girl too. You're just setting yourself up to fall for her, and then you will have both girls pissed at you.

I don't see this ending well if you pursue the new girl

3. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well my GF told me if we did happen to break up the new girl would be perfect for me, and yea i dont see it ending too well but, its still shitty.

4. fray

fray New Member

Do you see it ending well with either girl? This just seems like a bad sign...

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dont draw out the relationship with the current girlfriend if there are no feelings that it will last. the other girl probably wont want you after you break up with your current girlfriend assuming it ends bad.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Um ... hard call. The only way to find out for sure would be to ask yourself how you'd be if you were single and dumped both of them, basically. If you dump your current GF is there a good chance of the new girl going out with you AND staying with you?

What are your standards? Is your current GF everything you ever wanted in a woman, or are you just settling? Looking back, I should have divorced my wife for any number of women I met, and I would have been a lot better off.

Dunno what to tell you buddy... hard call.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

yeah. Definitely a hard call. And then there's the whole "how is the friend going to react if you break up with your current gf" thing to consider. They are friends, after all.

8. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea i know, personality wise both are pretty much equal. looks wise, the new girl is the one i would choose if i didnt know both and i seen them standing across the room, i dunno, i will see if the new girl is just tellin me that because im taken, or because its actually true, if it ends well, YAY!! if not, o well i will move on i guess.

i was in this situation before, and i chose to stay with the GF, and we broke up like two weeks later, and then the friend got herself a man so i missed out, i just hate not knowing how something is gonna turn out.

9. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well the newgirl told me yesterday when we went to eat that she deosnt understand why people get upset when a friend goes after an ex. and if she was interested in someone enough she would, and from how she acted she was, she kept tellin me to feel her hands and then shed close it around mine because they were cold or some thing else, she kept stoppin in front of me and sticking her lovely ass into my crotch, she was telling me how sweet i was and then she tells me she wishes i would be with her.

10. fray

fray New Member

Are you in any way concerned with the fact that she's the kind of person that would screw over her friend? And throw herself at a guy she's interested in? Seems like she might have very few qualms with screwing over a boyfriend for someone new she's interested in too...? Guess it depends on if you're looking at her as gf material or just something fun.

11. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well i dunno, im 20, i go to college, im in a fraternity so i am going to be surrounded by lots of girls, i am looking for fun. i am sorta looking for something long term. and the new girl tells me she loves being in a relationship and shes faithful, i dunno how true it is, but 33% says itll work with the current gf 33% itll work with the friend 33% itll fail miserably and one percent, is the left over for lets say...i will get herpes and spread it too both i dunno lol

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

OK, she's acting like a slut. She's throwing herself at you, and not respecting you, or her friend. Stay away!

13. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

That's a good point.

The way I see it is you have two options.

1. Stay with the girl you're seeing now

2. Bang both of these girls, then go find another gf

14. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea i know its bad, but i was definalty thinking that, get pictures of both and put them on here :naughty: or maybe i can work it in for a 3 some or a chance to maybe have them share me, lots of options

15. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

id put my money that ur girlfriend is behind it to see if they can play you.

Chicks love testing guys, or most chicks at least.

If you go after this other girl, make sure you do so assuming that you will get dropped by both of them. Then if not, cheers

16. weakone

weakone New Member

Uhm.. You don't shove your ass into your friend's boyfriend's crotch when you're not a dirty whore. Would you want some other guy "accidentaly" rubbing against your girl's crotch? Think about what you're doing, and see the second girl for what she's acting like. People aren't always who they say they are.. Although the way that you're talking, your girlfriend would be lucky to be rid of you so she could find someone mature enough to know what they want.

17. enfiniti

True sounds like a pretty big whore

on the good side, you know this chick would be fun, but definitly not for the long term. Clearly if she wants something, shes going to take it no matter what. So if another mr hard cock comes around, she will likely do the same there.

If you want some good sex- take number 2
    Hint of long term- try number 1

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

no, because if im happy in a relationship, im pretty oblivious to other possibilities...and if im not happy, i get out.

19. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well i treat her good, i just basiclly fell into the relationship, i was dating around, seeing what i wanted and she came along and was almost perfect as i was gonna get i thought, so i chose just to ask her out, not thinking her friend who is even closer was going to express her feelings and now im thinking on what to do.

20. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea number 2 definalty would be fun. and 1 is definalty for the long term. thats why i been doing some thinking, do i want the relationship, or am i wanting to be able to have fun, i dunno i will try and keepin it updated so you all can say i told you so, or congrats

21. weakone

weakone New Member

Her friend is even closer because she can act like a slut and is somewhat better looking? Wow. You have a skewed view of reality. Let your girl go, because you're not mature enough to handle a woman, nor do you know what you want and she definitely deserves better than you.

22. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

lol wow, well no its not because she acts like a slut, its because she has a great personality, is more of what i want physically. i was attracted to her even before she rubbed her ass on me, and i didnt kiss or do anything else, i just to her to lunch, i was huingry and my GF wasnt around. and she had those leather shoes without backs so she could have been stopping to fix them and i ran into her i dont know, i agree i dont know what i want, but i will figure it out soon enough i imagine

23. enfiniti

Flip a coin?

wrap it up with number 2, if shes doin it with you she likely done it to others too. :ugh2:

Hell at least you know she will be dynamite in bed though.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Did your gf know you went to lunch with this girl?

Are you going to tell your gf how her "friend" is acting towards you?

25. enfiniti

figure it out quick before the sleezy girl moves on. Sounds like she would be down for some freaky sex all over the place but probably wont chase you down forever