Successful hernia repair

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Theo, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theo

Theo New Member

I injured my back last June then proceeded to blow my guts out via an inguinal hernia the following month. :uh:

I had the hernia repaired with a patch and plug procedure in May 07 (put it off for a long time due to a new job) and I'm finally able to get back to the gym.

I'm weak as a kitten now and finally getting back to the gym. Fuck am I ever sore.

I'm just throwing this up here in case some searches F&N for hernia info.

A) Get the repair done. It won't fix itself

B) It's painful for the first two weeks. Don't plan on doing much for at least that long. It's difficult to get out of bed, out of a chair, walking etc. You will also get a lot of swelling in yer balls. It;s a bad scene down there.

C) Talk to your Dr. pre-op about the recovery period. My Dr ordered that I didn't lift more than 15lbs for 40 days. That sucked. My son weighed 23 lbs at the time... couldn't pick him up.

D) About 2 weeks after the repair sex was AWESOME. I think there was some extra stimulation going on down there. Crazy powerful orgasms.

That's about it. My plan is to start eating clean again, get my cardio fitness back and slowly get back into pushing some weight.

2. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

good luck man

3. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

I had a massive one as an infant, my nutsack was the size of a baseball as an infant. :wtc:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.