Success in bars if under 21?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fox800, May 8, 2007.

1. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

Around here it seems like if you're in a bar and not 21, girls don't want much to do with you...not just with me, but with any of the guys I've hung out with . My 21st bday is in a month, but I've been avoiding bars like the plague. Its like they know you can't buy them drinks (not that I would) or that you're "too young" (even though many of the girls are under 21). Any guys under 21 with similar experiences?

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

options
    1) lie
    2) don't bring it up
    3) learn that attraction is not a logical choice and you're the fucking man so your age doesn't matter.

guess which choice is best

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

its the same shit. when you were in highschool the guys without cars have twice as good to get a girl as they guys who had em. 21 is the same thing a lot of times.

Notice i said twice as good. if you are a chump nothing will help, and if you are a perfect ladies man you don't need anything.

for everyone in be the best you can and always improving

for everyone in the middle, work on your skills first, work on your presentation (looks) and work on your finances.

4. I'm under 21 and I still go to bars and I don't mention my age, now clearly this should not be a problem for anyone at all. I don't let my age become a hinderance. Instead I use it to my advantage. I tell the girl something witty when she asks my age. Like someone that cares about my age, cares about me, or something of that nature.

Grow some balls, get out there and don't let your age become a hinderance.

Beast

5. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

Yeah in Texas you can be in a bar as long as you're over 18. Shot bars are 21+.

6. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

People tend to befriend and socialize with others of the same societal status as themselves, so don't base your judgements on what happens to you and your friends. Some of the guys who you're watching get the girls might be under 21. Nonetheless, the reason women tend to lean towards those >21 in bars is because they can buy them drinks. Same with the cars in high school thing someone mentioned - they can drive them places. This doesn't mean you can't do well, just go to the bar to genuinely have a good time with your friends, and they'll take notice.

7. Chip Chipperson

uhhh... girls don't hang out with guys because those guys buy them drinks. unless they're USING those guys... FOR DRINKS and ONLY drink

8. P7

No shit.

9. Chip Chipperson

mah nga

10. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

I didn't know this. What's a shot bar, how is it different from other bars?

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

underage girls? don't be a dumbass man.

yes, yes, only chumps pay for girls drinks. This was my rule since day 1. In the case of underage girls its different.

edit: in highschool i used to have some homeless guys that would keep me stocked with whatever I wanted. I always had a backpack full of booze. Maybe i didnt "need" this, but damned if it didnt pay off.

12. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

Here we only need to be 19 to get into the bars downtown...tho they're really trying to change that :dunno:

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

really? In columbus you can go into most bars if your under 21 but they mark your hand if your under, and over gets a wrist bands. The nicer bars are 21 and up though.

14. Chip Chipperson

There's a difference between throwing a party at your place and buying a girl drinks at a bar. The latter will not be the thing to get you laid, by ANY girl, not even underage girls. And if you're throwing a party, no SHIT you're gonna get laid, underage girls or not. I don't even know what you are talking about

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

it has nothing to do with buying them drinks, it has to do with being able to buy them drinks. The simple fact that you are unable to is a slight disadvantage compared to the other men that can. Denying that is just silly. Im not suggesting that you buy girls drinks all night and hope one of them expresses their gratitude with sex, im merely pointing out the obvious that a man who can provide alcohol will be more attractive to a woman who wants alcohol then one who can't, everything else being equal. I don't pay enough attention to pua terms to avoid embarrassing myself, but im sure one of you guys can sum up what im getting at with an acronymn.

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

The acronym you are looking for is: AGTBAGDIATROA

What is stands for is: Any Guy That Buys A Girl Drinks Is A Tool, Regardless Of Age

Just don't tell the girls you can't buy them drinks because you literally can't, just tell them you won't buy them drinks because you don't do that.

17. P7

Untrue. The girls at my high school drank enough to kill their liver by 30 and their tolerance never seems to go up. As they get drinker they want to stick the closest thing to them in their vag, and since they're hanging around you...

18. Chip Chipperson

you guys can't fucking read

19. P7

No, I can read. And I responded appropriately.