FRK Submissive girlfriend... What to do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PanicMouse, Feb 28, 2005.

1. PanicMouse

PanicMouse Guest

Well I have a few fetishs of my own but hers is being forced pain and such.

Any ideas really?

She likes to be scratched really hard and bitten hard. She just starts squeezing the crap out of me when I do either. She said she is gonna let me know on others but you folks have any ideas?

2. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

Have you tried squeezing her neck or grabbing a handful of hair? Those are good ways to be in control, or to give her the sense of you being in control. I was timid doing this when my SO first asked, but her feedback is vital to me doing it right.

3. _syn

_syn New Member

Something I do (when I am feeling more sadistic than not) go from one extream to the next... all clueless and timid (like you seem to be) to balls out, making her believe that you're about to end her-- a girl I dated not too long ago thought she wanted to be slapped durring sex-- weirded me out a bit at first, not the concept but actually hitting her in the face so I decided to suck it up and give her exactly what she wanted. She didn't want it anymore after that.

4. PanicMouse

PanicMouse Guest

Haha eh we'll see. She said she was going to make a list sometime so I figure that is a good place to start.

Yeah I always ask what she is ok with. Thanks.

Any other ideas?

5. _syn

_syn New Member

Don't listen to me... if you dig this girl and aren't annoyed or bothered by her fetish(s) then open up to them, only take my advice if she starts to become irritating.

6. PanicMouse

PanicMouse Guest

Ha no worries. I have somewhat equally taboo fetishs so its fine.

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

As long as you wake up sticky, broke, and confused, then you did something right.

8. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Both good ways to start, but pay very close attention to her reactions to make sure you're not going TOO far.

Also, invest in a small leather paddle - there are some with felt or fabric on one side (so you can start soft and work your way up to the leather side).... tell her she's been "bad" and needs to be punished.... sit on the edge of the bed, and have her pay across your lap (works best if she's wearing a skirt -- adds to the "dirty" factor)... hike up her skirt and administer a good spanking (between each smack, rub her skin gently to soften the burn). Tell her what she's done specifically that was "bad" (can be anything, even something as simple as "you're wearing panties... you know I don't like that!")

During very forceful sex, call her names (again, start small), and slap her face LIGHTLY... gotta make sure it's not TOO rough (especially if she doesn't want you to leave a mark).

When you're fucking her, stop suddenly, and demand she drop to her knees in front of you... grab a hanfdul of her hair, and shove your cock into her throat JUST to the point of gagging (but not past that point). The whole time she's sucking you, call her a dirty little whore.

That should give you a good start... and as you gauge her reactions, it'll give you an idea of which direction to take things in next....

Good luck!

9. neebelung

neebelung Guest

P.S. As others have advised me (particularly when it comes to the choking!) make sure you establish a "safe" word... a word you two have decided upon beforehand that means "STOP!" in no uncertain terms.

10. AmosBanks

AmosBanks New Member

If she wants pain then try idb.

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah, like on desperate housewives, one lady's safeword was 'Boise' haha!!!
    Seriously, though, the above was all very good advice. Well done. ;)