LGBT Styles you think are hawt

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by red_fox, Aug 22, 2005.

1. red_fox

red_fox New Member

What clothes do you think look good on any guy (who's fit, at least)? I've seen pics online of guys that girls claim are really hot, but they all have their shirt off. lol, not that there's anything wrong with that, but what about "hot" guys that have all their clothes on? In other words, what styles/pieces of clothing do you think help make a guy look even better?

I'm a metro guy. I'm interested in buying clothes since summer's nearly over and that's when the big sales are (I'm pretty sure...). Here's examples of things I'm gonna try to buy. I'm curious as to if you guys can add anything to the list of stuff I should buy to help me look as dead sexy as I can be.

a good pair of jeans can make someone look hawt (guy or girl)
    soccer shorts
    tank top
    short shorts (on girls)
    dress shirts (I only like stripped and plain colored ones. Everything else looks too crazy to me)
    long khaki shorts

thanks for your help! :bigthumb:

2. jordan04

jordan04 The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't

Find a pair of jeans that fit your ass perfectly (lots of people reccomend sevens) Wear a solid color shirt that's just short enough to reveal a little bit of your abs when you lift your arms. Mucho sexy to me.

3. azureus

azureus New Member

personally i think tank tops are the biggest mistake a guy can make-leave then to the girls, metro or macho it just looks odd (peraonal opinion)
    a pair of cords are a must! they look great on guys once they fit properly.
    the shirt advice above too-mucho sexy to all of us!

4. bri1042

bri1042 New Member

Hooded sweatshirts on a guy wearing nice fitting jeans (with the hood down and no droopy pants). Not really a fashionable thing, I know, but it is a long standing (since I was a teenager in the 80's) turn on for me. I just wanna go and pull the hood strings.

5. sholnay

sholnay New Member

i wear tanks only around the house/doing chores - i can sweat freely in them and not give a darn. I dont wear them out though. Then again, I love seeing guys walking to the beach in a wife beater... of course, if they just took off the beater, they would look even better.. but that would be NO clothing ;)

6. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

You have just described my winter wardrobe. :cool:

7. bri1042

bri1042 New Member

hmmmm....and what do you wear during the summer, Mr. Leaf?