style

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Mar 3, 2006.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

in this post women of the vaginarium will post images clothes that they'd respond well to on a man if he approached them. granted, its a detail, but its not one any of us can ignore

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think it varies for every 'type' of man and every woman. ;)

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

A guy could be wearing a cowboy hat with pink feathers, and a gorilla chest vest, and as long as he was very confident in wearing it, and it showed, it would be even more attractive than just wearing plain clothes.

4. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

^^ totally disagree with that.

On one hand, yes it's important that a man is comfortable in the clothes he wears, but on the other... I prefer a guy that has a style similar to my own.

But he also has to show that he gives a damn whether or not he looks good.

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Maybe the gorilla chest thing was a little extreme, but if a guy is dressed different (fingernail paint, or a pink cowboy hat, or something DIFFERENT), and is completely confident with it, girls will pick up on it and be attracted to him.

Not saying you have to agree with it, but it's right. I learned it, questioned it with disbelief, then went out and tried it. It works. In fact, it's a huge theory called "Peacocking".

It brings attention to yourself in the first place. Girls like a guy who is different, in a good way, but is confident in himself. You have the attention, you have the confidence --- which breeds attraction.

(for the record, i'm not saying I dressed up like a homosexual and went out looking gay. I look different enough with my high and tight.)

6. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I agree. I'm attracted to confidence, and if you're wearing something out of the ordinary and you "wear it well" with your attitude/confidence, then it's all good

But as long as the guy is comfortable in what he's wearing