Style Lab. Looking For Some Shopping Sites, I Have A Very Unqiue & Picky Style.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by alwaysth, Jul 25, 2009.

1. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A HARD TIME. I have a diffrent style, I'm picky on alot of my clothes, I like a few things on Karamloop, Express, & Abercrombie but after browsing everything in the stores these are the only things I'm interested in buying. I'm having a hard time finding "urban" style shirts, and dress shirts the same quailty and thickness to that of Abercrombie/Expess, I don't really venture out much to try new stores but I want to. I like simple looks, black/white/grey/blue/cream, not into colors.

Anyway's I usually wear premium jeans with a dress shirt everyday, weekend wear would be hoodies, rarely t-shirts, etc. So to get to my point anyone know any good shopping sites, I browsed the sticky thread, but can't find anything with my style, most of it is too much of an older crowd. I'm twenty by the way.

Also trying to stay away from Abercombie/Hollister, I'm way to old to wear that, only thing I like from them is the hoodies/dress shirts.

[​IMG]

2. levit

levit buy the ticket, take the ride.

Ruehl 925.

3. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Forgot about that, thanks.

4. everlong

everlong nice crew

5. epitaphex

epitaphex New Member

^:werd:

I see nothing unique about this, at all. You're better off buying labels you already know of. Since the urbanworld has blown up so hard in the past 3 years, alot of brands upcoming fall/winter lines cater to everyone's needs. Every brand is bound to carry basics/button ups, anyways.