SRS Stupid situation with my parents and their poodle.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by t-t-t-today, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

I'm almost 21 years old and I still live at home with my parents. About 1.5 years ago they brought home a tiny poodle that hated me right from the start. THe fucking piece of shit poodle bark and growls at me every single fucking time it sees me. It bites me all the time too.

My parents won't get rid of it because they are fucked up. They poodle is their coping mechanism. I can't put up with that little fucker anymore. I'm thinking about putting it in a bag and smacking the bag against a tree until i've crushed every single bone in it's body.

If not that, how the fuck else should I deal with this? Should I put an ad in craigslist and give the dog away and claim it ran away or something?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah....time for you to move out. It's really that simple.

Also, get some more help, you seriously need it.

3. The Great Deceiver

The Great Deceiver 21st Century Schizoid Man

4. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

How about you put with that piece of shit barking at you for 1.5 years and we'll see if you want to hurt it.

Sure, I'll get more help....just as soon as you send me a check for $1000 that I can use to pay a doctor.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

uh theres nothing wrong with that if hes going to college :ugh:

6. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Step 1) Dog Barks
    Step 2) Grab Dog by the back of the neck and hold it against the ground
    Step 3) After dog stops struggling release
    Step 4) Dog is now nice

7. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I would hope that you'd buy a dog muzzle and work on training the animal, especially if you plan on staying. There is no reason to abuse the animal.

8. JadedFlower

JadedFlower New Member

If he's going to college he wouldnt need $1000 to see a counselor. Most colleges offer counseling to their students, even community colleges. I could be wrong since he hasnt really addressed if hes going to college or not, but it sounds like hes not, so yea, my advice is to get a job and move out.

9. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

Thanks i'll try this!

10. phonics

phonics No good sir, I'm on the level. OT Supporter

Yeah thats not how it works

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You sound like a sociopath

12. Yossarian

Yossarian OT Supporter

Chances are it's you who need to learn how to act around the dog, with an attitude like that I'd say it's likely you did something to set the dog off in the first place.

13. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Why ask for help if you are just going to ignore it and badmouth the people trying to help you? YOU wasted money on a psychologist because YOU decided not to do your research. You can't put this blame on anyone else besides yourself and start taking responsibility for your actions.

14. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

While poodles totally blow and I don't know why the fuck anybody would ever want one, it's their house, their dog, their rules. Perhaps they got it to encourage you to move out?

15. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

You sound like you think you know what your talking about.

Your advice is consistently terrible. Don't try to give me advice anymore. It sucks, you assume everyone has the luxury to just go out and plunk down thousands of dollars for unnecessary bullshit. Just stop trying to help me please.

16. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

Maybe. I just got over a huge personal hurdle which really held me back in life so maybe now I'll be able to get out in the world and start my own life.

17. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

yeah. it's just a dog, relax.

but i agree, it's their house and their rules.
    either move out, or learn how to live with the dog. do your parents and yourself a favour, train it.

18. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Important: Clearly the TS feels offended by some statements made here. Please show support that encourages him rather than provokes him to feeling defensive. The Asylum appreciates your cooperation and compassion. :)

19. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

The dog treats you like that because it knows and understands that it is stronger than you.

Edit: Please don't insult other members.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  20. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I don't need to plunk down thousands of dollars to be able to figure out how to deal with a small dog

edit: and its certainly sociopathic to want to deal with it by throwing the dog into a bag and smashing it against a tree. Once again, it demonstrates your cowardice, as that is the only way to kill it that doesn't involve facing it

21. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

Well, Ameter, coming from a smart one like you that must be the case. I mean, what animal with a brain smaller than a peanut can't pick up on subtle human characteristics like strong will?

Jackass

22. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:hsugh: It's the truth. Dogs are pack animals. They instinctively detect weakness, and it's in their nature to assert dominance over whoever they can. By allowing it to assert dominance over you, you proved to it that it was correct about you.

The dog believes that it > you in the pecking order of things, and you have done nothing to dissuade it about that

23. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

Are you really so inept that you can't understand frustration? You really think I am seriously contemplating that? That's just proof for me that you probably stupid enough to be talked into doing "ass to mouth" for some big black guy.

24. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I think you likely fantasize about doing that, because you're so weak willed you can't even stand up to a poodle.

Anyone who has passive-aggressive fantasies about a little dog is someone who has issues

25. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

Either that or the fucking piece of shit was rescued from a formerly abusive household and simply fears for it's life because I apparently look similar to the past owner who abused it. The thing walked into our house on day 1, looked at me, and started growling.

Your theory is bullshit. The whole "the dog sees me as lower in the pecking order" makes me question if your even serious here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.