Stupid situation I've got myself into with a girl.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ACA, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ACA

ACA Sometimes I feel lonely at night OT Supporter

I suppose I should lay out some details for starts. The girl I met is in high school still, and I'm 4 years her senior. I already know that the smartest thing to do would be to walk away and avoid the drama, but I feel the positives to me far outweigh the negatives. So I'm hoping to come away from here with some solid advice on the best path to take in an unwelcoming situation.

I met her while in a miserable relationship with a clingy bitch, and we really bonded right away. That was my kick in the ass I needed to end my current relationship and pursue another.

We both have the same interests in a lot of things. I've never been able to share a mutual interest in working on cars with a girl, but shes fucking awesome. Comes with me all the time to the junk yard, helped me pull the sway bar off another car and installed it in mine. Her car was dying, so she bought a parts car. When the alternator died, I showed her how to change and test it. She invited me many times to go cruising out down country roads, went for a long walk around her home town. Stupid things, but it's been just so long since I've enjoyed a girls company like that.

So things had been going really good. But she's not really dated much before and I had to be pretty up front about everything. I told her I was into her, and she said it was mutual and we left it at that for a while.

At this point, the texts and calls start becoming less frequent, but we still spent a few nights together cuddling and watching movies. So I made myself clear again, and again she said the feeling was mutual. I gave it more time. I asked her if we were gonna start dating. She says no. Again, the feelings were mutual. But she claims shes not ready for a relationship.

Background on her. She's half seeing some guy twice her age. Not in a relationship, purely physical. I'm thinking, sounds like abuse to me. She's in this because of an ex boyfriend before him who broke her heart.

Older guy was there, he offered her comfort when she was down. And since they never started dating, he's the closest thing she's had to the stability of a relationship since her ex broke her heart.

I finally start really pushing it, I wanted to date! I lost it at one point and told her she should fuck off, quit wasting my time, grow up and call me in three years. She takes off from work, calls me, cancels all her plans and wants to talk. Same shit as before. Shes not ready for a relationship, shes afraid to lose me as a friend, really enjoys spending time together.

So, fuck it, we cuddled, watched tv. I made a move, then several. She didn't push me away so again, I asked her are going to date? Her answer hasn't changed, and that's where I am now. Shes supposed to be coming over tonight.

It's probably more trouble than its worth. But I have a hard enough time meeting people as it is. I may as well give the opportunity all that I can.

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Go find girls your own age. There are PLENTY of places to meet people, especially when you are old enough to go out and do whatever you want.

High school girls are not looking for anything serious and she will continue to string you along cuz it's fun and you are older. How young is she exactly? Because it could be considered statutory rape and you could be in SERIOUS shit.

3. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

cliffs?

4. ACA

Like I said. I know this. I just have a hell of a hard time meeting people.

Furthermore, relax. Shes legal. Although I have yet to go that far with her.

I know what I ought to do. But I'd really hope to give her a shot before giving up.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

What you "ought to do" is lead an interesting life rather than the anemic, risk-averse, hysterically safe lifestyle that some people seem to advocate.

If you followed the advice of some people here (not just Black Dahlia) you would make a decent politician and a terrible waste of human being. Go with the flow, make a mess, live a little, and above all, do what the fuck you want with a girl who is above the age of consent, now, because when you're 50 you will not look back and regret doing it for one second. Not a single second will you say, sitting on your comfy chair, "Damn, I shouldn't have had sex with a 17 year old back when I was 21. She was too perky. Goddamn perkiness."

6. ACA

Thanks bud! Glad someone else sees it my way.

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

So why are you even bothering to make a thread if you don't want advice?

8. ACA

Naw. I'm pretty much done if I can't make this work. I'll tell her she can fuck off. I figure if she likes me as much as she claims to, she'll smarten the fuck up sooner or later. If not, I'll have saved myself the trouble of playing little games.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

Of course I see it "your" way seeing as I'm not a puritanical man.

According to expert opinion, 99.9% of people would benefit from more drama in their lives, rather than less, but they focus on keeping what they do have rather than getting what they could have.*

*JohnJohnJohnson et al. 10-2009

10. ACA

Like I said in the first post. I know what I ought to do. What you said is exactly what the logical side of me is saying. I just don't feel like going that route yet.
    I wanted to see if anybody else could analyze this and come up with a different way to go about it. I'm exploring my options before calling it quits man!

11. JohnJohnJohnson

She's not you. Slow pacing doesn't necessarily mean failure.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

What she said is not logical. Foolishness is never logical. Thought we had covered this already :confused:

13. ACA

Hahaha, I like how you think! I have no problem going for the gold here. That's just not how I wanted to go with this. I wanted to play the good guy role, you know? Try and be honest for once in my life.

There's more truth to the saying "nice guys finish last" than I'd like to believe.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's the one that needs to grow up? :hsugh:

You're never going to be more than her friend that she uses for attention and soft affection. She uses the old guy to bang her like a drum.

Move on.

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh:

there is no advice but your advice?

16. ACA

The logical side of me wants to avoid drama. I have enough of it already. When I think with my cock, I end up thinking like you. :rofl:

17. JohnJohnJohnson

:ugh:

there's a difference between not wanting bad advice and not wanting advice

18. JohnJohnJohnson

That's interesting... when I think with my brain I think like me.

Drama! :noes: Godforbid. You should strive to lead a life unhindered by volatile situations. Monotony is the key.

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nd'ed. At this point its a very small investment to at least give it one last, decisive, shot. At least try to get some sex out of the situation.

2nded

20. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

No but he had seemed to just want to hear to go for it and fuck everything else. And seemed to already had his mind made up on the issue.

21. JohnJohnJohnson

Well of course he wants to hear that. That is the advice that will lead to the most interesting consequences. From what I can tell he's a man with a cock and two balls in his early 20's, not a woman in her late 80's.

:wtf:

22. JohnJohnJohnson

:mamoru:

At this point I've had it so long I'm attached to it.

23. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Holy fuck. So I said something you don't agree with? So that doesn't mean you have to put my down for it. Sorry I'm not all knowing like you are. :rolleyes:

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Please please please stop telling guys who have tried for years to get girls with extremely limited success to just go out and get girls.

25. ACA

Ehh, there's a little more to it than you'd think at first glance. I got fucking issues man. I've refused to get myself checked out or medicated since its become the popular thing to do. That said, the emotional highs are higher, but the lows just hit me like a ton of bricks. A lifetime of monotony would keep me sane at least!