SRS stupid shit

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by smitty06, Oct 23, 2006.

1. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

ok so i been chasing this girly for a while we got together for 2 weeks then she broke it off cause she said she didnt have feelings for me but still wanted to be friends. So it sucked but i went on but as friends she started pushing me to the side to and now she gets mad when i dont want to hang out with her. she calls me crying telling me about how i dont care about her and what not when she is the one pushing me away. now i feel like an ass and try to explain how i feel but it only make it worse. i tell her that because i had feelings for her but she didnt for me that we set up expectations for one another. i wanted to date her and she just wanted me to be a great friend, something that ill admit im not. anyway everything is just falling apart, would it be best just to move out of one anothers life or is this something worth fixing?

2. TheManLouisianaFace

TheManLouisianaFace and decide!

Ask her straightup how she feels about you. Explain that you are her friend, but have feelings beyond that and it's too much for you to endure if she doesn't share those feelings.

If she wants friends move on.

3. OneLifeOneLove

OneLifeOneLove If You Ain't Outta Control, You Ain't In Control.

^ either that OR

move on. she's not worth your time if that's how she's treating you.

4. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

she said she wants me in her life no matter what and for everything and to always be there. i told her that im just not that kind of person.

5. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

First of all, a straight men cannot truly be friends with any women.

Secondly, the quote above, she have family problems? Divorced parents, father run away? Her statement strikes me as one of an insecure young person.

6. TheManLouisianaFace

TheManLouisianaFace and decide!

She's too weak to tell you no and doesn't want to feel guilty.

7. OneLifeOneLove

OneLifeOneLove If You Ain't Outta Control, You Ain't In Control.

just leave.

8. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

You are not her emotional tampon, move on brother.

9. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

i agree i cant be just friends with a woman. to answer your question her father passed away about 10 years ago as did mine (probably one reason we bonded so quickly) she has also moved several times in the past few years. other than that there arent any issues that i could think would cause her to be like this. she does seem insecure and unwilling to let things go, even if its for the best. in all honesty i do care about her but everytime we are together she pretty much ignores me and we just get into arguments so i just want out so that i dont end up hating her and can still have a good memory of her and say that it was fun while it lasted.

10. johan

johan Active Member

time to leave. don't look back. nothing there anyways.

11. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

what if she isnt attractive, ehh?

12. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Beer goggles are a mans (with a unattractive women) worst enemy!
    Well, I'm married now and I don't want/need women friends, other than the friends of my wifes when we see them. But when I was single I would have said, who needs ugly female friends, when there are so many hot ones out there waiting to "be my friend".

To the OP.

Read the other thread/article about the past and you won't need to worry about her memory, it will be a good one!

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I'm a straight guy and I have female just-friends. Why? Because they're not attractive to me, and I wouldn't sleep with them even if I was drunk, but they're smart or they stimulate me intellectually. They're my intellectual wh0res.

14. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

She's a selfish child and a manipulater. She doesn't care about how you feel and how it is healthy for you to move on, and instead of supporting you for what you need to do, she places a guilt trip on you. She's using you for her needs, to make her feel better, to get free attention, and a free friend. She's not willing to be one for you.

Don't feel guilty, just cut contact. She's a people user and a manipulater. I've known many people like this, many of which were women. You'd be best to ignore all of her crap and cut contact from her. Seriously. She's never going to date you romantically, she's just going to suck you dry. Get out now.

15. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Move on. She's already tried the crying "you don't care about me" bs. It only gets worse as time goes on. Life's too short to deal with such drama :hs: This is one reason I don't have many female friends and very few close friends...I don't wanna hear the "poor me/no one cares" shit.

16. smitty06

smitty06 New Member

ok thanks a lot guys and gals, now its time to get my life back together. thanks again