SRS Stupid little girl games.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Socrates, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Socrates

Socrates Guest

I'm a senior in high school. Here is my story.

I recently started going to a new high school. This girl decided she liked me after meeting me once and barely even knowing me. After a couple of weeks I told her she is a little too immature for me and im a serious relationship kind of guy. (I said it really nice though) --- After a few more weeks I met one of her friends, and now after getting to know her I am really interested in here and want to go out on some dates with her. Once she hinted that she wanted to but said "But she would be mad!"

I talked to a different one of her friends and she said that Ashley said she would be very angry if the girl did anything with me. I explained that I have never had any feelings towards her and I never will, and for her to get over it.

Can any of you give me some good advice on what to tell either of those girls why they need to grow up so I can get on with trying to get with her friend?

(I know I shouldn't mess with a girl who plays those games anyway, but just give me advice for how to make it happen.)

2. otama

otama New Member

It's a part of life. As screwed up as my life is right now, move on and forget about them.

Then again, I'm drinking again and hating the world right now so what do I know?

3. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Some groups have a pact that they wouldn't get with someone elses ex, or someone elses interest.

4. SugarKill

SugarKill New Member

it sounds like she is either younger than you or just one of those girls. my advice is to probably avoid the games no matter what

5. johan

johan Active Member

Hardly seems worth the time and effort, doesn't it.
    Anyways, you can't make someone grow up if they don't want to.