SRS stupid ex-gf

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Silvertone, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

I just dumped my g/f yesterday on our 7 Month anniversary. Why? you may ask. I'll tell you. For about two months, she started getting weird on me. I dont know what it was but She'd always 'apologize', only to do it again 20 min later. She never made time for me, and i was always just another part of her schedule. This leads me up to last night:

I send her a text msg: Hey i have a little anniversary gift 4 u. Can i have 5 min to give it to you?

She doesnt respond.

I go online to talk to her: she goes away as soon as i sign on

I call her cell: no response

I call her house: she picks up. she says that she never got the text. So i ask her and she says "no i'm busy... 'i'm sorry'". so i say "yeah me too" and i hang up on her. I drove to her house and said "you dont make time for me. i want to be with someone who will." i also said "you drive me crazy (not the good way)" and "dont call"... Normally people would take this as "we're through"

The next day, she was complaining about me to her bff, who talked me into finally ditching her, and her bff was like

"sarah, he dumped you; dont you get it?"

Apparently, she didnt realize that all of those things meant that its over. How could i have dated someone so dense???

anyway. she's upset. I know her, and shes gonna show up at my door in 5 days crying, or she's never gonna talk to me again. If she shows up, what should I do? i still love her. :(

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

find out when she's going to show up and have her bff answer the door in a tanktop and boxer shorts, maybe that'll knock some sense into her

3. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

what i said to her last night knocked a whole lot of sense into her. and apparently she's been crying all day... it makes me feel good kinda... the retribution and all that, but i feel bad that i had to make her so sad.

OT. i'm torn.:wtc:

4. Kytro

Kytro I am become death, shatterer of worlds

It's always going to be difficult unless you find out why she was doing what she was. There must be a reason - emontional or otherwise.

If you care about her, then giving people a chance isn't that bad an idea, so long as you realise it could happen again or continue to happen.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

if what you listed in your first post was her only issues, then it's up to you to decide whether to take her back when she comes crying at your door.

just realize that people hardly ever change permanently ;) it's likely you'll experience this behavior again. and changes aren't "quick fixes." humans are creatures of routine. it'll take some time to change her behavior (for good), and hopefully she'll do what it takes to be with you. if you want to go out with her again, let her know that she can't treat you like that.

6. johan

johan Active Member

Of course you love her. LOVING someone doesn't mean you should be with them.

Remember why you dumped her. I think you should move on.
    The following reasons, though common, are NOT good enough to get back together:

1) you "love" her. Yeah....
    2) you "love" her, but really you feel sorry for her. Feel sorry for yourself for not moving on sooner.
    3) She cries a lot. How does crying cover up all the shit from before? That's just pity. Not real change.
    4) you feel lonely. Everyone feels lonely occasionally. Move on
    5) you want quick no-effort sex. Don't kid yourself. It's low effort now, but you'll pay later
    6) you want to see if she's changed. Ok try it again. You'll dump her soon enough
    7) you've changed. Ok try it again. She'll dump you soon enough

there's more, but that's enough for now.

7. Ded Guy Walkin

Ded Guy Walkin New Member

holy crap, thats bang on. Give it some time man, you'll thank yourself later for distancing yourself.

8. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

i think i might... i was pretty pissed off when i dumped her, and now i'm just kinda regretting it. All of HER friends say i shouldnt get back together with her, but i dont know. i'm just too hopefull i guess... i keep thinking to myself "If she really loves me then she'll understand that she's hurting me". but i dont think i ever really gave her that chance to realize that she was when she would keep me from seeing her. Its just... i dont know. :( i might go see her today, to at least get my stuff if she cant forgive me. i would understand if she doesnt, but at least i'll get my shit back.