SRS Stunk in a rut...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PanzerAce, Jan 11, 2007.

1. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

well, Im kind of in a post-holiday slump. I went home from college, had fun for a few days, and then boredom set in. Basically, since about the 30th or so I havent really been able to get interested in anything. Most of my friends are no in town yet, and even hanging out and having fun with the ones that are is kinda stale right now. I just hope my trip to the shooting range tomorrow (hopefully some friends are coming up as well) will get me out of this slump.

I dont know, I guess I just want school to start so that friends come back to town :hs:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Isn't there anything still around the house that might need fixing? You might be able to patch up things here and there, and maby you can call or visit people(family) you haven't been around for quite a while, maby you like sculpturing or doing some art as an alternative way to burn some time until your school starts again. I think that next year you have to plan it so that you too won't be back in town until everyone else returns, that way you would come back at the same time as everyone else, and then there wouldn't be such a big interval as to where you are alone and bored. =\

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

The problem is that this would be even worse if I was not in merced, since there would be even less to do (atleast at my parents house). as for your ideas, All of my family except my parents live atleast 1200 miles away.

4. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

well, still kinda stuck. The range helped, but then when I got back I got bored again. Oh well, off going skiing with my family tomorrow till monday, then school starts, hopefully thatll pull me out.