stumbled across some interesting information

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by strik9, Jun 9, 2007.

1. strik9

strik9 Verbing weirds language.

backround: so i went out last nite for my birthday and got super wasted. went to meet up with a friend who is under 21 and the fucker just leaves almost as soon as i get there. told him ill be at his place after my friends b/f picks her up. i go there and he doesn't anwser the door or phone. i get jacked and decide to walk home. on the way i see his g/f's best friends b/f.

we go back to her place to smoke a blunt and start tellin her how this dude pisses me off when his girl is up cause he turns into a complete bitch. she the goes "im only saying this cause im drunk..." and goes on about how his g/f was cheating on him for a little before they broke up (they got back together a month or so after) and when she came up here with her "new" b/f they were trying to get her to set him up to rob him :noes: not sure if i should get into the middle of their relationship and say something or just keep my mouth shut and avoid the drama.

cliffs: found out friend's g/f cheated on him and was planning to rob him at one point

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

3. strik9

strik9 Verbing weirds language.

forgot to add, this dude asked me if he should propose to this girl a few weeks ago

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I will get flamed for this, but I truly believe you have an ethical obligation to tell him. Do it anonmously. He has a right to know, and it is better that he knows now, before he gets too deep back into a relationship with this bitch.

5. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

demontits is right, tell the man. bros before hos

6. Lokish

Lokish New Member

LOL @ Demontits comment...

If it were me, I would say "hey man, I guess I totally missed you the other night, but I ran into [what's her face] and she was saying some crazy stuff about your girls...[insert crazy stuff that what's her face was saying]"

I would let it ride out from there...you did you part and you didn't tell anyone that you were going to keep that shit under wraps. Most likely, he will confront her and throw the other girls name out as the informatant and that will end up in another confrontation where [what's her face] will deny saying anything to you and if your friend is there...she will deny anything about it if she is scared of your friend's girl or she will spill the beans on the whole thing.

But, that is just what I would do.