Study found sex is best when between 7-13min?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DTR rex, Apr 4, 2008.

1. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

So I heard a thing on the radio last night on my way to the gym that said thousands of women were polled between ages 18-40 or something and it turns out that most women WANT sex to last 7-13 minutes.

That time doesn't include foreplay but what do you ladies think about this? When I have sex it's usually 20min foreplay and 30-45min of sex in which the girl I am with typically orgasms 3 or 4 times.
    Would you ladies prefer to only have one or two orgasms in a 15min sex session?
    Is 45min too tedious and less enjoyable?

2. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

i would say that normal sex is about 5-7 minutes of foreplay and 10-15 minutes of fucking??

my gf gets super fucking wet so if we have too much foreplay its like dumping a bottle of ky in a glass and fucking it...i.e. no fun

3. misha720

misha720 New Member

i like a lot of foreplay and if you can get me to have 2 orgasms in 15 minutes :h5:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I meant to post that study yesterday, and I agree with it.

If the 7-13 mins isn't counting the foreplay that precedes the se than I've most likely already had an orgams or will have one if not many before 15 mins. I've always found I become exhausted physically and mentally after 30 mins (assuming of course it's always that long every time I have sex).

That's why I always laugh when guys complain they with they could go for an hour :hsugh: I'm thinking why? Most girls don't want to be having their vagina pounded that long honestly.

5. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

plus i think the guys do most of the actual physical work and it just makes me fucking tired

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Fuck yeah, I wouldn't blame you. If I'm on top for 12 minutes I feel exhausted too. I'm putting everything into it so you better cum or switch positions for my legs sake.

7. Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w

with the ex, it was about like that. we had some killer sex sometimes and I'm thinking, "how the fuck do these people go for hours, I'm tired after 30 minutes."

I'm all for off and on sex, but and hour or more of constant fucking...really???

8. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Interesting......

Whenever I have sex with a girl I usually throw in 20min of foreplay and then actual intercourse with at least 3 or 4 positions which lasts 30-45min for the most part. I've never had a girl complain so I just figured the more orgasms they have the better. Why have two in 15min, when you could have 4 in 45min :rofl:

I never understood how a girl could get her vag pounded for an hour plus, but I always figured they prefered at least 30min though.

I am going to test this out now. I can basically control when I blow. I can choose to be as short as 10min or as late as long as 1hour + so when I see the g/f tonight I am only going to go for 15min and see what she thinks afterwards.

If it's all the same to her then that's just less work for me :bowdown:

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yep, sounds right to me. 45 min is too long and I would just dry up and get sore by then.

10. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Boy, have I been doing it wrong. I always thought more is better.

11. misha720

misha720 New Member

:werd: this is exactly the way i am.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

My bf is the same way (can hold out well) and sometimes we'll have amazing sex that still goes on for probably 30-40 minutes, but again, if it's every time...holy hell I would get tired of it for some reason! A lot of times (and I noticed some women agreed) we just get dry, no matter how into it and excited we are after a certain period of time.

There have even been times where my bf has held back though. Said it felt so amazing that he could've gone within 5 minutes. I've said "why didn't you just let it happen then?" He's sweet enough to say because he wanted to make sure I get off but I'm not going to get off every time, and in a way I'm happy just to know I was doing something so well that he couldn't contain himself....I'm very selfless like that :mamoru:

You're not alone. I always can help but giggle at guys who recently lose their virginity because they boast from the rooftops "I WENT FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!" (most likely exaggerating) as if that makes them a stud, all the while I'm thinking "poor girl." But again, all women can feel differently.

Now of course I can't think any woman would rather have a guy who constantly just wanted quickie's.

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If you don't cum within 7-13 minutes, are you still satisfied?

I like to take my time. If I cum too fast it's not a satisfying orgasm.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

It depends. There are some times that you just know you aren't going to orgasm, or it will take a long time and a lot of work...It's if you know you are relatively close to orgasming and the guy finishes first that sucks. You feel unsatisfied and cranky.

But sometimes guys can go again within a few minutes which is awesome, sometimes they can't and oh well, you'll fuck some time soon hopefully.

15. Climbing Cracker

if it's ultra-intense sex, hell yeah i'm satisfied. if I go long enough without cumming, it will be weak. like "oh, great. wow."

16. Climbing Cracker

i love doing that. i'm able to rebound quickly, and if she didn't cum, take it slow and build her back up. she'd cum MUCH harder that way too.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

That's fucking awesome. It's so sweet when a guy can go again within 15 minutes.

18. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

glad to hear there's more girls like this. Not to say I didnt believe them but I've 2 girls have said this and I was like :hsugh: really :wtc:

19. kiri

kiri New Member

i mean, i can easily get off in that amount of time, probably more than once, but 13 minutes feels like a quickie. if i'm not getting sore, i like to do it for 30-45 minutes (even the occasional hour + sessions :naughty:). i find time flies pretty fast if you're changing positions/fucking styles every so often. plus if it starts getting to be too much you can take breaks and do oral :o

20. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I can stay hard after an orgasm and keep going. Unfortunately, that probably won't be possible in a few years(age plays a factor).

I agree... around 15 minutes of enthusiastic sex is where its at.

21. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

this is the woman for me...speaking of...gotta get in the shower so i can bang out my girl when she gets her in 30 minutes:wavey:

22. CallSecurityNow

CallSecurityNow OT Supporter

Here is the full article

23. CallSecurityNow

CallSecurityNow OT Supporter

24. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

If I am having sex on a daily basis or more than daily basis, then yeah foreplay + 15minutes(+-) of sex is plenty. But if we are only having sex on the weekends, I like it to last a bit longer, making it 30mins(+-).

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

See, I only see her on the weekends (fri-sun) so maybe that's why we fuck for an hour everytime. I do notice that by the end the weekend after we have had sex like 4 times in 2 days she tends to get dry sooner after ~ 30min. I guess this makes sense then.
    She also complains about being sore after seeing me for the weekend because I bottom out on her vag. So yeah, by the end of the weekend she usually gets dry sooner and sore.... it must be from the sex sessions being too frequent/long.
    I never figured that would be a problem with having sex twice a day for 45min each. I guess I figured wrong :rofl::rofl:

So for the time being I suppose everything is ok. But if we begin to see each other more often (during the week as well) then I might have to cut it down to foreplay + 15min intercourse session, for her sake.
    When we do go for an hour she seems to be enjoying it up 'til the last minute though and will have 3 or 4 orgasms. Perhaps the whole ordeal just becomes tedious for girls after a while.