Stuck!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by SycoPhant, Feb 20, 2002.

1. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

What's your funniest story about getting stuck? Preferrably YOU getting stuck. Mine involves a large snow bank and a McDonald's parking lot :) I decided to see if I could get over it (roughly 4ft high), and I hesitated in the middle and got it hung up. Had a plow guy yank me off of it.

2. AggieZR2

AggieZR2 Now AggieZQ8

Truthfully, I don't have any good stuck stories.

Oh wait, yeah I do.:big grin:

On easter weekend two years ago I went up to my grandparents ranch with my parents and my grandparents and some other family. Well we had just got done restoring our '70 CJ6 and had taken it back up there so I decided I wanted to drive it around a little. Well my best friend and I put it through all the little test to see how it faired and then came up to onof the creek crossings. There were tracks from my dad going through it so I figured why not. Well I didn't want to hit it hard and this was the wrong decision. I ended up getting turned sideways in the creek and bogged down pretty good. I was rocking it back and forth harder than hell, gotta love the straight shot from 1st to Rev.! But the damn thing still wouldnt budge. By this time my little sister had found us and gone and got the entire family. Needles to say, my grandparents were not happy. My grandma bitched at me so much I almost told her to STFU. All this and my dad wasnt driving his Z71, so we had to use the tractor. Even with a locked rear on the tractor it still took a good thirty minutes to get me out. My dad finally jerked the hell out of me and the jeep came out and slammed against a tree! Thank god for the newly installed nerfs which protected the sheetmetal. I then spent the next few hours cleaning the damn thing to my grandma's satisfaction, which is unattainable by the way.

Ok, there is my story.:bigthumb:

3. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

I got stuck once less than a half a mile from my house. I was on my way to my gf's and decided to play a little in a construction area first. I was driving around having some fun then on my way out I saw a little sand ditch. Went down the hill, hit the sand at the bottom and immediately got stuck. It was way too deep. I dug for about 45 min before I called my dad to come help me. He showed up and started digging too. He called me an asshole and what not. :) About another half an hour later a Ford Truck drove by. He saw that I was stuck, so he pulled up his truck onto hard ground and yanked me out with my strap.

4. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

Hahah dumbass :)

5. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

me and a friend had a 1985 scottsdale last winter and we decided to go on gravel roads....and there was this level B(dirt road for all you city folk) and we were going on it about 70 and we finally decided that all we were riding on was a sheet of ice and 3 ft of snow, we were also in 2wd, we stopped for soem reason to turn around....and we broke thru the drift.....hung up on both axels, and runningbords.....we were both late for work by about 4 hours that nite, and when we were getting pulled out, we got stuck again......fun times