SRS Stuck up girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Apr 11, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

How do you deal with conceited girls? Ones who are hot and they know it. But they are t the point where they dont talk to anyone, but maybe the managers (but only cause its work related). :hsugh:There is this one here, a buddy of mine wanted to ask her out the other day and tried talking to her...but she just ignored him and when she did talk to him "she goes within 10 seconds..."I have enough guys hitting on me, so if thats your intention, please dont bother" and then rolls her eyes :rolleyes:.

Girls like her just piss me off. They think they are the most beautiful thing to ever grace this planet and everyone should treat them like a million dollar princess. In this girls eyes, nobody is as good looking as her. And if you are a guy you must have big muscles, a hot 6 pack, money and a chizzled model face she wont even look at you. :ugh:Gimme a break. :rolleyes: Not with that fuckin attitude.:hsugh: People who are overweight or dont have a perfect body like her, she will never talk to them...not even a hi.

Just now, my buddy again just happened to bump into her when entering the lunchroom when she was coming out. And he said "oh im sorry", and she just gives him a dirty stare and walks through.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  2. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

treat them like shit. and no im not kidding. you want to get her attention? do the one thing no other guy is, making her feel insignificant to you. she will be compelled to wonder why and then make you want her. conceited girls are the easiest.

3. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

you don't.
    ignore them and don't give them the time of day. they're not worth your breath.

4. JakobwithaK

Treat her like shit, as in just ignore her right? And if you do run into them, just give them the dirty stares back. dont give them the time of day. so youre saying stuck up girls, go after guys who ignore them? Haha i think they will just continue ignoring that person as well.....

5. Loopy

Loopy What do you think happens when you get too far fro

Maybe she's just sick of people hassling her every day and wants to be left alone? Show her some respect and stop trying to get into her pants.

6. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Correct answer. By treating her like dirt, you will challenge her world view and she will feel compelled to understand why things are not how she thinks they should be. Caveat: she may try to fix this and make her view consistent again by using her clout to remove you from her world - this might manifest in badmouthing you, calls to action against you, and the like. So watch yosef.

7. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

ignoring her completely would work better than giving her dirty stares back. By ignoring her she'll start to wonder why you're not paying her any attention. If you stare back at her she'll probably just think to herself that you're jealous she's so hot. My advice, ignore her.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

prolly a little of both

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I don't buy "treating them like crap" because that is not how you have to be to get their attention. It's a misconception. I've said it many times before, it isn't the being mean part, it's the confidence part, and exuding self respect.

As for this particular girl, she's both rude and not worth a seconds time, but also a blessing in disguise. If she had any interest in your friend, she wouldn't have responded in that way. So at lease now he knows that she is a dead end prospect. Forget her.

As far as her ignorant attitude, my brother had a story about how he handled a girl like this:

At a party he had, a bunch of people came out. One girl, whom he met on myspace, brought her friends over. One girl was very attractive and guys kept going up to her and talking to her all night. I should say "tried to talk to her". Instead of being friendly and receptive, she had this attitude of, "Oh God, I'm getting hit on again!" and even though she was being rude and giving everyone the cold shoulder, guys kept trying to talk to her and get her interested in them. This went on all night.

My brother said that at one point later in the night, pretty much everyone else had left the room and it was him and that girl sitting on the couch together. For the first time he said something to her, and his words were something to the effect of:

"Excuse me, but why are you such a bitch? People are here having fun, being friendly, and you have been just sitting there quiet and giving off a bad attitude to everyone. What's your problem? I can't stand people who pull that crap."

He said that the first thing she did was try to defend herself and he kept cutting in and saying, "No excuse. My friend Seth is a nice guy and has been trying to show you a good time by telling jokes and shit and you just sit there and look at him like he is stupid. If you want people to like you, you need to lighten up."

He said next she started talking about how she was shy, or this or that happened, etc, and then he got her talking about everything. Eventually they had a conversation started and he lightened up on her. When he finally ended the conversation he said:

"You're not as bad as I thought. Maybe I misjudged you. Give me your number so I can call you and take you out sometime."

Sure enough, she did.

Why did this happen? because he was being mean? Did that somehow make her like him? He thought so, when he told me this story. It was actually a bet he made with his friends. After his friends were all rudely shot down, he bet them that he could get her number and thus staged that conversation. I told him differently however. It WASN'T that he was a dick to her. It was what he was NOT to her. He was not needy and desperate for her attention.

All of the other guys put up with her crap when she was being rude. They sucked up to her, tried to please her, etc, etc, etc. They, like probably 99% of other guys that she talks to, sucked up and put up with her. My brother didn't. She WAS being rude, and when he basically showed her that he thought she was being a bitch, and that she would not be able to get him to put up with her nonsense, what he basically said is that, "I don't need you, I don't want you." The other guys said the opposite. They said, "I want you, I need you." and they did it despite her being rude to them. They came from a weak position with her, she had the power over them. She didn't with my brother, she had to respect him because he respected himself enough to where he could care less about her. For once, SHE was defensive and didn't have everything she wanted. She wasn't in control. It was far more exciting and challenging than the pushover friends.

Jerk has nothing to do with it, although jerks do tend to respect themselves and do what THEY want-which is an attractive trait advantage that they have over the pushover guy. But Jerks aren't the only guys who have self respect and confidence. You can be a guy with that and not be a jerk.

10. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

How about not wasting your time playing games to get the attention of a girl who is not interested in you (or your friend), and move on to a girl who IS?
    By trying to play these little "make her feel inferior" games, you are really only proving her right if she thinks that everyone wants to pick up on her. That's all that is, just another tactic (game) to see if she will take notice of you. WHY waste your time?
    And I think, while she does sound snotty, at least part of her stuck-up attitude stems from so many guys trying to pick up on her. If she's really physically attractive, she probably DOES have enough guys trying to pick up on her. This is not to excuse her attitude, but it's possible she is getting annoyed by that.

11. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Oh, and don't be ignorant back, at least not out of nowhere. That just shows that she gets to you, you're still giving her the power in the relationship. Act indifferent, unless she actually disrespects YOU. THEN, you stand up for yourself and refuse to be disrespected, but make sure you are handling the situation like a man, and not a child losing his temper.

12. johan

johan Active Member

There's a good bit of insight here. I agree with this analysis.

13. JakobwithaK

werd

14. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Well honestly if she has that kind of attitude, she's not worth picking up. But he's here asking how to deal with it, not how to pick up some other chick.

15. verveintuition

verveintuition New Member

Gonna' have to aggree with ebbnflo here.

The chick's attitude might be bad and it's no exuse, but she really might have a guy asking her out every other time she comes across a guy.

As as for your friend bumping into her and her giving him a dirty look:
    She could be just bitchy,.... but she could also very well be just defending herself. :dunno: I've known guys will "bump" into girls just to get a close encounter "free feel" or some shit like that. Or for attention.

Have you ever actually talked with her yourself, maybe asked her about it, instead of going on what your friend told you?
    If you're that curious, ask her. Approach her politely, and if she's rude to you - with no call to be - then apparently this girl isn't for you. Tell her she has a bad attitude, and give her something to think about. Otherwise, move on.

16. JakobwithaK

I think she is very moody. Bitchy one day, alright the next. But Ive tried reading how she interacts with others and she just doesnt. She goes to work and talks to maybe 2 people if that. She wont ever smile at anyone. I walk by and she wont even stare at me, more like "uhh...get out of my face":ugh:

I was quite caught up about this a while ago about talking to her, but Ive eventually given up. She just doesnt seem talkactive period and with me, she just gives me serious stares, like she does with everyone else. She is far too serious. She is amazingly beautiful, and I mean supermodel body, model face...WOW...like we are talking perfection, and I know she knows it. Before I was so caught up in her beauty, would always check her out. Now, I dont give a shit anymore. Shes not giving me a good vibe at all. Ex - holding doors open for her, and dont even fuckin say thanks, that sorta thing. I just keep telling myself, this bitch dont need anymore attention and i sure aint going to just bow down to her like im her slave.

She just seems very clicky and very immature. Apparently last week, she was making up all these rumours about a buddy of mine at work saying he was gay...uhhh :ugh: how old are we again? My guess is shes my age...23-25. And she acts like shes in high school. Even at the Christmas party, she was standing there alone talking to nobody. She lunches alone all the time, and I dont think I have ever seen her talk to anyone else, other than the mgrs, and 2 of her friends. She just gives off that very "clicky" vibe.

Haha, that reminds me...ok she always seems to forget her ID card to get in the office...so today I was heading into the washroom when I see her standing in the hall, knocking on her office door waiting for someone to let her in. She was about 10 steps from me, I could have gone over and let her in with my card since I had it on me, and i was about to...but I said...you know what...fuck it, fuck her. She dont appreciate anybody, so why should i go out of my way for this arrogant bitch.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:barf:

Sex or no, I would be able to make friends with this girl, without tripping over my throbbing penis, like you and your jackass coworkers. Pretty women get so much shit from incompetent losers: people who, although they are too uneducated to speak English properly, manage to think they are worth a damn to a woman.

Why do I sound like this is personal? Trust me, it is. I'll tell you how.

My sister is kind of like this girl. Although she doesn't have very big tits, she's got a great body, she's blonde, she's young, and she's very pretty. Now, when we go to the movies and have to negotiate seats in a big crowd, we never send her in anymore. If someone who looks like my sister asks a fat ugly lower-class uneducated NYC bovine mammal if it could possibly move down 1 seat, well, doesn't matter how polite or how submissive the request is. "Who do you think you are?" the cow/bull will say indignantly, outraged, angry. Ima punish you, bitch, thinkin' yo better than me. Do you know what her crime was? Sex appeal.

We have this image of a beautiful woman walking into a room and people waiting on her hand and foot. But if that woman is not outgoing, if that beautiful woman acts as shy as the fattest four-eyed freak you've ever found, she enters a room and makes 1000 enemies.

JakobwithaK fits right into the amazingly large group of people out there with Napoleon complexes. Grow some damn ego. That is fucking all.

18. MudFlap

MudFlap Guest

The girlie is not 100% at fault here, its the guys that put her up on pedestool. Notice that pretty chicks always get nice comments from guys, and chubbies dont get shit... they jsut adjust to their environemnt, and if you are not Brad Pitt you might as well not exist to her. So every now and then, when you spot a stuck up just say "Hey that lipstick doesnt look good at all" or "Damn Blimpie you gained some weight?"... and unfortunetly those comments have higher chances of getting you laid than "Ohh I love your shoes"

19. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Like that Ani DiFranco song, 31 Flavors says, "Everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room."

I have never been THAT girl as far as I know,(unless maybe I was in the room with a bunch of haggard old broads or something lol) but, being large busted, I know that irritating feeling of being constantly harassed, unwelcomely touched, having my breasts noticed before the rest of me, and asked if they are real all the time. College was the SUCK in terms of that. ALLLLLL the time there was someone talking about my tits. Fortunately, I was usually able to make the best of it, and have a sense of humor about it, but there were times when I would have liked to kick a dude in the sack for asking if he could "feel if they were real".

I dunno... if the girl is witchy, just ignore her. let her go on with her miserable life, and don't try to talk to her or go out of your way to be nice to her. Seems like she doesn't want ANYONE to associate with her at work. So fine, don't associate with her. Don't waste your efforts, or time. KWIM?

20. JakobwithaK

What the heck, what do you mean grow some ego.

And what are you barfing for?

21. JakobwithaK

Sadly the case eh :rofl: THats why girls always go for the jerks. :rofl:

22. verveintuition

verveintuition New Member

That's interesting. That reminds me of alpha males and alpha females. (if you believe in that theory)

If you're a good-looking gal and you go to a new party where you hardly know anyone, your best bet to be accepted into the room isn't to smile politely at the guys.
    Immediately introduce yourself and make friendly with the girls in the room. Puts them at ease and lessens you as a "threat".

Same with the alpha male. Make friends and small talk with the fellow guys in the room first.

23. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I can see the point in the defense of the girl, but she still needs a major attitude adjustment. It is true that a lot of guys harass her, but if she is immediately rude to every single person that talks to her, then she has to accept some of the responsibility. In the situations described, she was not a victim, yet still got rude with everyone.

24. EmiB

EmiB New Member

Honestly who cares? So you go to the party and there is a stuck up hoe... why ruin your night, why even waste a minute analizing... have fun, its her thats gonna have a shitty night

25. Budha

Budha Guest

I dont give those super hot girls the time of day ever unless they are nice to me first.... Shit I'm in college still, and they are the ones I usually talk shit to the most when I'm drunk because they are the hot ones, and they usually always get compliments etc...