SRS stuck on my ex

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by killer4605, May 2, 2006.

1. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

my ex and i broke up last saturday. i was doing fine today until i got the bright idea to read her facebook....the guy she's hanging out with posted a msg:

jesus christ it feels like my heart has been ripped out again. i can't believe this shit. that is the kind of shit I used to tell her.

sigh... just a heads up next time one of you gets the idea to check an ex's myspace or facebook

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

yup, I did the same mistake. I checked the day after we broke up my ex's stupidspace( it means a lot to her as she has put in way to many hours into that thing ), so to know that she changed her relationship status to single and put me farther down on top 8 was hard. I can check it occasionally and the more I do the less I feel for her. But ya it's amazing how powerful these sites have gotten.

3. Clix

Clix New Member

I feel exactly the same, I look at my ex's facebook/myspace just to see her face becuase I miss it so much, and seeing single just hurts, tonight thought I saw her and spent time with her and I got alot off my chest and I got hope that while takes has to take its due course one day we can be back together.

4. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

this fucking blows. it feels like we broke up again.

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If that guy is doing the same things you did then it won't be long before she dumps him too. Reading you quote of that guy made me laugh. Not to be rude or anything to that guy, but yeesh, what a clueless guy. She'll dump his ass before too long, as most girls will with the needy clingy wussy guy. His post on her space was so weak that I guarantee they will not last, especially without her using and abusing him. He is totally clingy and needy, and guys like that don't keep respect from girls, they eventually get dumped by those girls.

6. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

i hope so:x:.

i used to tell her that stuff when we had been dating for months and she would ask me what i miss about her. it really hurts to see someone else saying those things :wtc:

7. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If she broke things off and isn't interested in you anymore, you need to stup up and act like an adult. Move on. Quit hoping things will fail and she will run back to you, you should have more self respect than that. If she can't see what a great guy you are, then she screwed up majorly and she should never get another chance with you unless she really tries to make it up to you. Seriously bro, move on. Quit following her around like a puppydog.

8. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

i know man.. i know. you're right... and i was fine with things until i saw what that guy posted. that really just hit me hard.

9. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

No you weren't; you went to her site. Break your ties with her and move on; I know it is hard, but you have to move on, simply because she obviously has. There are a million more girls out there that are better for you than she is. Go find one of them.

10. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I agree. If you had moved on you wouldn't have checked her site.

11. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

It just takes some time to get used to things. Took me months after my (now) ex broke up with me to get over it. I tried to get back with him, which was totally messed up and everything went wrong. I felt like the world ended. But I did get back up and have been going out with someone for a year and a half. He's so much better than my ex. I'm so much happier now. So don't worry. Just stop thinking about and get back in the game :naughty:

12. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

Thanks... i'm trying to get over her but she wants to be friends. Oh well, i guess i just need to find another girl to get my mind off her.