stuck between 2 girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bobbarker70, Apr 29, 2005.

1. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

ok, i was going out with this girl for about 6 months, and we were craaaazy about eachother. like she liked me for a year before we went out and i was juts too dumb to notice. literally one day things juts changed. it got real wierd at the end and we broke up. it went from literally obsession over eachother to her just ending it.

i went into a deep depression for like a month. ive never gotten caught over a girl ever and this time it killed me. i missed classes at college, smoked pot daily to deal, and i even got rashes all over my body from stress. then i find out she is going out with another guy, which killed me more. regardless, i still felt thigns were unsettled. it was just too abrupt.

then she ims me about 2 weeks ago and says she made a huge mistake and wants to get back together. i was weary adn said wed work toward it and it was a possibility, and she needed to end it with that kid and we needed to chill and fix things cause i was still very bitter about what happened. she agreed

since then, a friend, ive always had, well ive started to have feelings for her. weve chilled a few times, movies, coffee, and we are getting real close. yet, i still have my ex, who i still have feelings for, but im still very reluctant because of how she threw me out like garbage so abruptly.

i guess my question is, should i choose one, persue it and just give the other one the cold shoulder? should i just chill with them both and see what happens. if i do that, is it really fair to kinda lead them both on and know that one of them will be screwed? im so confused right now. i sound like a stupid highschool kid but idk thats how i feel. any thoughts?

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

she screwed you over once and ruined your life for a good month. don't give her the satisfaction of doing it again. stick with your new "friend".

3. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

you do make a good point. thats definetly something i have been considering. any other opinions?

4. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

i was kind of in your situation when i was in high school. i had just moved to a new school and i saw this girl that just blew me away. and we soon became friends and i always wanted more but i was to scared to do anything about it. a year passed and then i finally got the nerve to ask her out. i was crazy in love with her from the first day i saw her. we went out for a month and she ended up breaking up with me after a month cuz she didn't like me as much as i liked her. i really hadn't seen it coming and was it took me by surprise cuz we always had a lot of fun when we were together.

from that point on i was depressed as hell and couldn't ever get her out of my mind. two years later me and another girl become friends and sort of start dating or what not. her parents were really strict so we really didn't get the chance to go out anywhere, but just hung out now and then so we were dating i guess. but thats besides the point. then i hear from the grapevine that my ex is interested in getting back with me so what do i do?

one week after hearing that, i dropped the girl that i was 'talking' to, waited three days and asked my ex out and she said yes. we've been going out ever since and we'll have been together for 3 and a half years in august.

so i guess the moral of this whole long story is go with your gut instinct. i was unsure when i made that move to drop the other girl, but it was the best thing that i could have done. life's all about taking risks. risk your heart for the girl you have the strongest affection towards, the one that you can't get out of your head, and the one that will be there when you need her the most