LGBT Struggling friend and what do I do.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by JSmythe, Mar 1, 2007.

1. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

So I have this friend, my best friend at college. Well last night we were tripping on shrooms... and i told him I knew he was gay. (I had seen his internet history). We were with other people, and so we couldn't talk about it directly, but the whole night we were kind of talking in code about it. He has never told anyone, ever, and I don't even know if I did the right thing in telling him I know.

The dilemma is, I want to help him with his problem, the problem being his coping with his sexuality. But I also want to have crazy wild sex with him, since I've never been one to turn down an attractive, interesting, just generally awesome person, be they guy or girl. However, I really don't know how he feels about us having a physical relationship, and he's an enigma so trying to get a good read off him is nigh impossible. I think he might be down, but I would say he's hotter than me, so I def have a fear of getting rejected. And that would suck because we are like best friends. He said he wants to talk, and we are supposed to be drinking tonight, a big bottle of wine, just the two of us.

wtf should i doooo, pleaaase tell me
    :dunno:

2. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

get drunk and have crazy sex
    i dont see the problem here :big grin:
    just kidding
    or am I?

no I'm kidding...

or am I?

3. XPX

XPX New Member

let him take the lead, don't push it, don't ruin a friendship because you want to fuck his brains out...thank God I can't see my friends in that way, I just get blocked :dunno:

in fact, only a handful of people can get past my stupidly high standards :ugh:

4. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

The thing is he is very unopen about things like this. I'm sure he never would have told me he was gay if I didn't find it out. Waiting for him to take the first move might just be giving up, since he might never take it. So I could put it all out there, but theres that fucking risk of getting rejected and ruining the friendship. I feel like my mind is all fucked up, and he im'd/txtd me things that would make me thing he was interested, but then again maybe its just him finally being able to talk to someone about his sexual orientation.

guh :run:

5. XPX

XPX New Member

at the risk of sounding like a fucking girl I'll say that you have to evaluate what's more important for you right now....his ass or him being able to talk about it with you. I think friendships are something to not fuck up with...

friends > fuck buddies

you can always find some piece of ass elsewhere...amirite?

6. _Trev_

_Trev_ Ya gotta pay the troll toll... OT Supporter

:werd: to that

7. doublegunsstk

doublegunsstk New Member

Find the middle ground. Above all be honest. If there is a problem b.c. u were honest the friendship sucked.

8. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

yeah, you are right. im not gunna fuck up a really good friendship because i want to fuck him silly. as fun as that would be

i guess its me missing sex with a boy, because i havent done it in a long time, and fucking girls and their emotions... whatever, ill stick to the pussy for now.

9. sholnay

sholnay New Member

I have to say - I have been sexual with one of my best friends.

I had an incredible incredible crush on him... ive always had an interest in him - then we both came out to each other around the same time... we flirted with each other for a while - he is WAY more attractive than I am - but we made plans one night to have fun - after constantly flirting with each other online etc. Nothing ever came of that - other than us both getting off that night. We are now EXTREMELY good friends - I do not think we could be as good as friends as we are if it weren't for that drunken fun night :) We can talk about anything now. I dont know how this happened and its probably not the norm.

just my .02

10. UpPy

UpPy Guest

This sounds more like Pre-High School & not college students.
    I believe it's common knowledge that if you go through life & have MORE than 2 GOOD friends...your very much the exception.
    Fuk em' till he screams..."I WANT MY DADDY" !!!!...& then...DO EM" SOME MORE.
    You'll both be friends for life.

:x:

11. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

youre getting me horney for something that probobly isnt gunna happen
    :wtcj:

12. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

QFT.. now if he comes on to you... then do it!

13. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

bout to go get drunk off wine with him... wish me luck, :p

14. UpPy

UpPy Guest

With that attatude...it prolly won't.
    (i feel a rant CUMin on)
    Not sure if its San Francisco or not...but I've never met a gayboy that EVER regretted being Gay & being PROUD of it.
    The sooner ya slam that closet door shut behind you...the better off you'll be....& the more pre/gays YOU can convince "To b themselves" the better off YOU & THEY will be.
    Damm it....your GAY....you're in a very PROUD select group...get off your ass & up hold your position in life.Honesty is always the best way to go....tell your bud to > STOP BEING A LIAR < to others & especially to HIMSELF.
    ( I Came..rant over)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. UpPy

UpPy Guest

Good Luck & make sure YOU HAVE COMDOMS !!!

:x::x::wavey::wavey:

[​IMG]

16. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

Oh my fucking GODDDDD. We fucking hooked up! I did it!

We slept in his suv, didn't get a wink of sleep though... :boink:

17. XPX

XPX New Member

:eek3: details!

18. JSmythe

JSmythe New Member

loool. ok, so we had just finished off the 1.5L bottle of wine and he had finished pouring out his life story, basically. Apparently I was the first person he had ever talked to about it, and it was the first time he had even vocalized his thoughts. So we had talked about some heavy shit but then we started to just get too drunk to stay awake (it was 5am) but we didn't want to go back to our dorms, so we decided to sleep in the car. we had like a foam mattress pad on the bottom and a huge comforter on top. I think we feel asleep initially, but im not sure, i remember opening my eyes and seeing him moving his head closer to mine and it just happened and we were making out. we swapped hj's (would have done more i think but we were tired from all the booze and weed).. and then slept for a couple hours. got woken up by rain at like 8am, made out some more... dozed and cuddled till my stupid fucking alarm went off at 11am because i had a bio test today at 11:45 and i was fucking so hungover for it.

anyway, i think we are gunna be fuck buddies, maybe more, i dunno, but im fucking so psyched about having sex with a boy again, i missed it so! haha

19. _Trev_

_Trev_ Ya gotta pay the troll toll... OT Supporter

Sounds like a good time :big grin:

20. XPX

XPX New Member

Sounds very :eek3:

21. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

hooo shit, grats!

22. sholnay

sholnay New Member

sex is a zesty and healthy enterprise.. when practiced safely and comfortably - should not be passed up. Glad things worked out! :)

23. UpPy

UpPy Guest

whore...

:x:

24. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

lol u took my advice :p
    haha jk, well cool, i hope everything is awesome for u guys